View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 02:55 AM   #14
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

This is a really great idea!

Of course, I would love to take the opportunity to thank you Miss Butterfly, for all that you have done and are still doing for me. If not for you, I would have probably long left this side and abandoned the idea of being a sub. You are also a great friend!

Also many thanks to Miss IceMaiden for pairing with you, Miss Buttefly, in torturing me, further enriching the experience and of course, being a very nice person too.

I would also like to thank sir sam for the games that I played with him and his sub Sub.lucy more than a year ago. They were hard and pushed me maybe a bit too far. But they have also thought me a lot of things about myself and I wouldn't have want to have missed that experience.

Of course I also want to thank Sub.lucy for playing those games with me too and being so supportive, also when I came back after having been scared away from this site.

Kudos and thanks also to qmu for brightening my day often with his creativity and great sense of humor.

Thanks to Cassandra with helping out on a few games, many threads and often leaving great comments on my blogs.

Also MarvHarvey has been a great help and support on quite a few occasions.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote