View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 09:56 PM   #13
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
I should also thank Marv Harvey for his work with Triangle's group punishments. If it weren't for Marv, I would still be posting hourly on We Love You Triangle.
ROFLMAO Thanks LPV! That was quite a while ago but we had a hell of a week. I had not been a very active poster until about then, and among other things you helped me believe there were people here who did follow through on their commitments.

I hate hate hate to single out a few people because there are so many here who have shown me things, helped me in various ways, and on and on. And so I apologize to those who aren't in this list tonight - you are so many. But in my mind I carry a few:

Thanks to qmu, who has become quite a good friend - we seem to have a similar sense of the odd humour of nerds against . . . so much of the world. We often have similar understandings of a whole pile of things.

And of course nina@ who has brought me to more outright (and sometimes outrageous) fun on GD than anyone else.

Thanks to Samishere, Matt and SwitchLucy who are such great folks and provide so much to this community, sometimes just by being great and very real people, and always by being smart and sensible.

And thanks to Butterfly whose heart and energy in being "out here" for all of us is just so inspiring and heartening.

This could get long, but others who I could write about, generally for their direct and practical nature, when necessary, in working things out: IceMaiden, Jaroface, sir sam, Cassandra. There are a couple of others whom I have complemented privately for their honourable behaviour, sometimes unseen by most others, in various threads.

And thanks to all who are real, honest, creative, practical, and just good folks, and who contribute to making this community work.

EDIT: As I am less able to participate than in the past, I find that I appreciate many of you more and more. / MarvHarvey

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 12-30-2017 at 10:00 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post: