View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 08:14 PM   #12
Evermore
Account Banned

I want to give a shout out to:

Butterfly and Asslvr: You guys have been wonderful to talk to and it's been great getting to know you both. Thank you so much for giving me that chance <3

Darenoob: Shout out for always being there through thick and thin. Whether you agree with what I got myself into or not. Thank you so much for that.

daresub19: I honestly couldn't ask for a better friend....I really couldn't, you have been there for me through being sick and through my panic attacks... thank you...

TestingLimits: You honestly are amazing. You've listened to me vent and gave me calm advice no matter your feelings on the matter. Thank you.

KittyAydy, cragolf, Masomister, Orihimefanboy, Unidentified: Thank you guys so much for supporting me as I learned more about my dominant side. Thank you for being patient with me as I learned how to be an actual dom and not just type in a movie. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me. Thank you for all those hard conversations and thank you for trusting me. I love you all a lot.

SadisticBenevolence: Thank you so much for answering all my questions about doming. All those countless hours of me being frustrated and in tears because I couldn't solve things. For cheering me up when things in my life seemed fucking hopeless. Thank you for it.

thevoiceinside: We've had our ups and downs and our knock down drag out fights... but you have helped me in some ways. Through our fights you made me stronger, I learned more about who I am as a person. You forced me to come out of my shell, and I cannot thank you enough. It is because of you that I have met so many amazing people here.

If you aren't mentioned here it is because I don't want to write a novel. But thank you for helping me and being my friends through 2017. It was a rough year, but we made it guys!

Last edited by Evermore; 12-30-2017 at 08:23 PM.
Evermore is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Evermore for this post: