View Single Post
Old 10-22-2023, 12:00 PM   #24
exhib1
getDare Sweetheart

If you enjoy being stripped, seen naked or risking being seen naked this quiz is for you!

You can answer most questions yes or no, but its more fun to include some examples where you can

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level) 9

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing) 5

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked? I dont mind, but am straight so prefer Females. But do like to expose myself

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?) Public, or where I take random photo

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games? Not yet, well apart from strip poker as a kid

5a. Which games do you enjoy?
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose?
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more? probably 50/50

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? On exposure sites a few. Live when a kid flashing from a tree to people walking in field on opposite side of river.

7. Do you like to streak? I have not yet

8. What's your best exposure memory? Walking along a nude beach, if that counts as exposure.

9. Do you post on exposure websites? Yes I have done but generally hide face, currently I post sometimes to exposedpassion, normally after a few beers. I also post my own nudes on my tumblr

10. When did you learn you liked exposure? about 11 see answer for number 6

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? I dont tend too, as maybe agaisnt there wishes

12. What's your best example of being exposed? When I posted a full frontal on newtumbl before it closed, but is out there out of my control now, who knows where it will popup.

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing) Have not tried

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy? Well want to back to nude beach

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers) No face is the main one

Last edited by exhib1; 10-22-2023 at 01:17 PM.
exhib1 is offline   Reply With Quote