Thread: Fiction: The Dolls' House 2
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 02:30 AM   #29
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 75

CHAPTER 75

If Mark, Amy and Katie had stayed a few moments longer, they may have seen the ladder reappear. Then again, they may not have done.

There is a theory going around which involves the possibility of a multiverse or parallel universes existing alongside each other and, I don’t know but, it may be possible for these to interact. I don’t know the ins and outs of it and I can’t explain it but just because you can’t explain something doesn’t mean it isn’t real. I mean, I can’t explain the workings of the internal combustion engine but it doesn’t stop me getting from A to B.

Anyway, when Luke, Rosie, Liam and Lucy eventually stepped down into the lower tunnel, it may have been the same tunnel that Mark, Amy and Katie had found themselves in, or it may have been the same tunnel but in a different universe, or it may have been a different tunnel in a different universe or a different tunnel in this universe, or any combination of the above.

Confused? So am I.

So were Luke, Rosie, Liam and Lucy.

“Where are we?” Lucy asked, as she scanned the tunnel.

“And where’s the others?” Luke added.

“They must be down here somewhere,” Liam suggested.

“At least there’s light down here,” Rosie said, enthusiastically.

Liam looked up the ladder. “Who was behind you?” he asked Lucy.

“Not sure,” Lucy replied. “Naomi or Melanie.”

“Naomi?” Liam called upwards. When there was silence, he tried again. “Melanie?”

“They’ve gone,” Luke said, “They must have chickened out. Let’s have a look round down here.”

Liam nodded. “Let’s go then.”

Regardless of which tunnel they were in and in which universe, they set off along the tunnel but in the opposite direction to that which Mark, Amy and Katie had gone.

As they wandered along the tunnel, Liam idly sang a song. “We are stardust, we are go-olden, and we’ve got to...”

“Will you be quiet?” Luke said.

“Sorry,” Liam replied. “It just came into my head.”

“Yeah, well there’s plenty of room for it,” Luke said.

Lucy and Rosie giggled at that.

Liam looked at Lucy. He felt a twinge, remembering their experience in the shower. “Lucy?” he said, “Do you fancy a bit of fun?”

Lucy paused momentarily, mid-step. “You must be joking,” she replied with a sour look before continuing walking.

“What?” Liam was confused. Then he remembered that his sex session with Lucy and Luke’s session with Rosie were under the influence of the rings.

Liam pulled Luke to one side and whispered, “You still got those rings?”

“Sorry,” Luke whispered back, “Gave them back to Mark.”

“Stupid cunt,” Liam louder, but still a relative whisper, “I’m bursting for a fuck.”

“Oh.” Realisation dawned on Luke. He glanced at Rosie and spoke louder. “Rosie, I don’t suppose there’s any chance of a...?”

Rosie cut him short with a shake of her head. “I’m saving my virginity.”

She still isn’t aware that she’s been fucked Liam thought to himself. Those rings must be very powerful. “Just think, Bro,” he said to Luke, “What we could do with those rings.”

“When we find Mark, we’ll ask to use them,” Luke said.

“I’m not sure I can wait,” Liam said. “Take Rosie with you. I’m stopping here with Lucy. He grabbed hold of Lucy’s arm. “Wait here,” he said, “I need a word with you.”

Rosie turned to him. “Let her go, will you?”

Luke grabbed Rosie’s arm and started dragging her along the tunnel. “Come on,” he said to her. “We’re going. Liam wants some time with Lucy.”

Rosie tried to pull away from Luke but he was too strong for the girl and he dragged her further along the tunnel.

As soon as they were out of sight, Liam pushed Lucy against the tunnel wall. “I’m sorry, babe,” he said, “But I’ve got needs and, at the moment, you’re the only one who can satisfy them.”

Liam pulled at Lucy’s top, forcing his hands underneath to fondle her breasts. “Kirsty or Becky would have been easier...”

Lucy tried to free herself from Liam’s grasp but he pushed her back against the wall again, harder.

“...but you’ll have to do.”

Lucy screamed out. “Help!”

“It’s a waste of time screaming,” Liam said, as he rubbed himself against her, “There’s no-one here to stop me.” He put his hand under her skirt. “Just relax and enjoy the ride.”

To be continued...

To re-live Luke and Liam’s experiences with Rosie and Lucy, you can re-read Chapters 60 and 61 of The Dolls’ House starting at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....&postcount=178
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote