View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 09:30 PM   #3
submmissive

Humiliated, Monica crawled inside the house and waited for her master’s next instructions.

“ Had fun ? “ asked Dan.
“ That was emberassing master “
“ Good , now get naked “
“ Master please no , I will do anything but that , no one has ever seen me naked before ! “ Monica pleaded.
“ Does someone want a spanking ? I will ignore the fact that you refereed to yourself with I if you get take your bra and panties off in the next 10 seconds .. “
Afraid of another spanking , Monica quickly took off her bra and panties leaving her in just socks and on all fours .
“ You are not shaved I see , when you go home I want you to shave and remain that way , is that understood? “
“ Yes master “
“ Now are you hungry ?” dan asked.
Monica was very hungry as she had not eaten since breakfast.
“ yes master , this slave is hungry “
Dan takes monica’s baby blue panties from the floor and shoves them in her mouth . He then gets tape and duct tapes it .
“ MMmhh!! “ is all you could hear from monica
“ You wanted something in your mouth did you not ? haha”
“ MMM!!” is all monica could say bearing the taste of her own dirty panties.
Dan then took Monica to his room and tied her spread eagle to the bed .
Monica tried to say something but the panties from her big bubble but were just to much to say anything . Dan left the room and came back a few minutes later.
“ I realized it wasn’t very nice of me to not actually give you anything to eat, so I went down stairs and grabbed you some food “ Dan held out a cucumber which he slowly and against Monica’s will put it into Monica’s virgin ass.
“ There you go , that should put away the hunger , im going to go out for a few hours you stay here haha”
“ Oh yeah , can you also answer my cell while im gone ? here ill put it in for you “ Dan put the cellphone in Monica’s pussy .
“ It’s on vibrate so you will feel when someone is calling , don’t worry I’ll be calling a lot to check up on you “ Dan left the room leaving Monica tied spread eagle naked to the bed with her dirty panties in her mouth , a cucumber in her ass and a vibrating cell phone in her pussy. Monica wanted to protest but decided that there was no use.
submmissive is offline   Reply With Quote