Thread: Fiction: Awake
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 04:11 PM   #7
Evermore
Account Banned

Chapter Three:

The morning began as it always did, a quick text to my Sir and then heading off to do errands, but today something was different. It wasn’t like I had no reason to be uneasy, the last two weeks had been filled with taunting from my Sir. He was in his own way warning me that he was going to do it again wasn’t he? I always was cautious with locking everything and never taking the same route to get home in the same day.

I came home from my errands to find all the lights in my apartment had been turned off. I immediately felt uneasy but my desire to check on my cats overrode any sense for my safety. I opened the door comforted by the sound of their meows and purrs. I flicked on the light and saw no one. I sighed in relief, I am getting paranoid after all this. That is probably what Sir had in mind with his taunting. I locked the door behind me and peeked through the eye hole seeing no one waiting I felt better. I went about my routine and fed my cats, then headed to bed.

I stretched, silently giving myself trouble for being so paranoid, then a pair of hands came around my mouth and my eyes. I guess I am not so paranoid after all, I thought to myself glumly. I waited silently for my Sir and realized startled that he was not here. He had left me with these people….this was worse than everything else I had been through. The abandonment hit me harder than any physical strike could have. The first pair of hands moved from my eyes and grabbed my hair roughly. Upon looking up at him, he grinned seemly pleased that I was crying. I struggled with the hands yanking from their grips and sliding backwards glaring at them. I was startled to see Jay staring at me yet again. Anger twisted in my tummy replacing the abandonment. I do not recognize the other. The only question on my mind now was whether or not this was even Sir’s fault at all…

“If you intend to rape me, you’ll have to hurt me to do it. I will fight you..” I said trying to sound as calmly as possible. I was eyeing the pocket knife sitting on my dresser, if I could distract them and get it. No programs or triggers to make me fight less. I had a chance… the look on Jay’s face had me fearful, but I had to try. I backed up slowly towards the dresser, watching them both cautiously as I did. Upon bumping into it I squeaked making Jay chuckle. I slid my hands back looking like I was trying to catch myself and grabbed the knife. It was not a movement that Jason missed.
“Evelyn, you know better..” Jay stared down at me and I felt my fear building. He was here on his own.. I knew that now, he wasn’t acting like he was following orders, but why? “Do I know better? You are here to hurt me..” I flipped the knife open and stared back. Jay gripped my wrists really hard making me drop the knife. I tried to kick out at him and he laughed. “Oh Eve, you know that I know you so well, do you really think I would have let you fight me?” I frowned at him, “Why are you here? Did He send you?” Of course we both knew who I was talking about. Jay’s face darkened and I immediately regretted asking about him. “No. He did not, Evelyn. Bad news for you, I suppose.”

He picked me up and tossed me on the bed. Bending to pick up the knife he stared at me. “Be a good girl and I won’t hurt you. If don’t comply well….might not be so great for you.” I glared at him and when he was close enough to me I spat in his face. The next thing I know is Jay is on top of me with the knife at my throat and my wrists pinned above my head. “Oh Evelyn, just let me take you, it would be easier if you didn’t fight me.” I stared at him as if to call him an idiot, but I did not dare open my mouth. He sat up slightly taking away the hand holding down my wrists, but leaving the knife at my throat and I swallowed hard, I didn’t want this. He had already helped in harming me, why again?

I squirmed under him which seemed to do the opposite of piss him off, which in the current situation it was good for the distraction, but it disturbed me and made me disgusted. I did not want him inside me. He called his friend over to hold my hands down and I started crying “Jay, what are you doing to me, why are you doing this?” He stared down at me coldly, “Because you will never give me a chance, so I just have to take it from you yet again.”

That shut me up and left me staring at him, he handed over the knife to the unknown man and sighed “This would be so much easier if you gave yourself to me, but you are just too fucking loyal. Maybe we can change that…” I stared at him in utter disgust and glared. He laughed then “I thought not… that’s fine.”

Jay yanked my pants down and grinned “Oh? Several layers of panties? That is not going to save you, not even close.” He yanked them one by one, looking up to watch my face each time. I tried to look bored or blank, but all I managed to do is look less scared. The unknown man laughed at me “Jay, her hands are trembling.”

“Aw is my princess scared?” He asked tossing my clothes to the floor and crawling back onto the bed. I glared and spoke up in a hostile tone “I am not your fucking princess.” Jay laughed “Not yet. Not yet.” I cringed and understood then. He was rubbing his cock again my opening and I frowned. I had absolutely no guarantee I was going to survive this one. With Sir, he would keep me around until I ceased to be useful, but Jay might just kill me out of pure spite. My whole body started to shake uncontrollably and every time it was pointed out I crawled further and further back into the depths of my own mind. I didn’t want to be present. I wanted to be blank… oh dear god…please I wanted to be blank.

A hard slap across my face from Jay made it very clear that was not going to be the case. When my eyes came back into focus, he smirked and said “welcome back” as he shoved his cock into my cunt. I wasn’t wet, it hurt like hell and he groaned, “You are even tighter when you aren’t wet.” I whimpered and started begging for him to stop all of my fight gone, just wishing for it to be over. He thrust into me a few more times and pulled out of me. I thought my begging had gotten through to him, but no. He was stroking his cock while staring down at me. I wanted to hide and be anywhere but under him. I felt so disgusting, I refused to meet his eyes at all.

“Seth, mind passing me the knife?” I felt the pressure ease off my neck and I shut my eyes tightly not wanting to show him the relief on my face. Only to feel him get off me and to feel the knife slide along my legs. I moaned despite the situation and shivered. Jay laughed “You must be a masochist, the only way you seem to get turned on is through fear, or a beating.” I opened my mouth to protest when the man, who I knew his name as Seth now, slapped me across the face. I stayed quiet, shivering as Jay trailed the knife along my belly putting more pressure on it to bleed me slightly, and I panted. I hadn’t bleed in so long, the feeling was unbearably good. Jay fucking knew my switches and it snapped my attention to giving him the eyes contact he was searching for to start with. He grinned at me “That is much better, it would be better if you just let me, but I’m guessing without him being here you won’t just hand yourself to me. That is fine” Jay ran the knife up along my arms leaving a small cut until the place Seth was holding them down. He grinned down at me seeing me squirm and feel uncomfortable by my growing arousal. He licked along my cuts, then licked his lips. He stood up on the bed and I looked up at him only to be pissed on. I shut my eyes and made no protest even though the cuts on my arm start to ache, I stayed still. When he was finished, he told Seth to let me go and Seth moved to the corner of the room, I looked at him in question and he grabbed a fistful of my hair, tugging me close to him. He pinched my nose and I opened my mouth after 40 seconds gasping for a breath and he shoved his cock into my mouth. I was fine at first tasting nothing, but then I gagged, the taste of urine was too much and I tried to yank my head back only to have the hand in my hair tighten and I was dragged down onto him cock even deeper this time. I stopped struggling being unable to breathe and the edges of my vision going fuzzy. He yanked my head back allowing me to cough and gasp for air. I started to try to back away only to be shoved back down in the same way. It felt like he just wouldn’t ever be finished. I just wanted it to be over. I wanted to not taste urine in my mouth and even worse soon it would be mixed with his cum, but he would be done with me wouldn’t he?

Jay yanked out with a groan. “Even without help your mouth is good enough that I can’t last. I don’t want it to be over so soon sweetheart..” I stared at him silently hating him, and I realized Seth was no longer in the corner. He was beside Jay. Seth’s hands locked around my wrists and tugged me forward, my ass now up in the air and not a thing I could do about it. Trying to lay on my side might injury my arms and make it even harder to struggle. Jay hopped off the bed and I heard him walk behind me. I was sure he was going to fuck my cunt again like before, but I felt his hands spread my ass cheeks and he licked my hole twice. Which made me try to struggle again, this was horrifyingly embarrassing. Ugh... ugh my first time with a tongue back there. It felt so dirty and embarrassing. I heard him laugh before he shoved his fingers inside me. “Oh you are wet this time. How cute, does my princess like being embarrassed?”

“I-I am embarrassed. Stop please stop..” I begged trying to get through to him. Jay only sped up his fingers and then yanked them out, sitting on the bed to lean over me and shove his fingers into my mouth, I sucked them hesitantly and shivered embarrassment climbing my arousal even further. He pulled his fingers out rubbing them against my ass. I squirmed not liking where this way going. He pushed one finger into my ass and I whimpered and that seemed to be the encouragement he wanted because he added another finger into my ass. I kept quietly silently begging him to be finished with me and to not shove himself back there. He removed his fingers from my ass and I believed he was truly done with me. Stupid.. I should have known better. He pressed his cock against my asshole and pushed slowly into it. I whimper and struggled to get away, but he gripped my hips hard and Seth’s grip on my wrists tightened. I cried and gave in letting my face hide in my bed as he shoved himself into my ass. He groaned and slapped my ass, repeatedly calling me a good girl. It hurt so much, but after some time… I couldn’t stop myself from moaning into the bed. I love having things up there and Jay knew that. I had told him that I had wished Sir would fuck me there more. God help me he was abusing what I told him. I pushed back into him, aiming to having him finish sooner. He wasn’t having any of that and took the push back as an act of submission. He started slow, gentle thrusts into my ass. I tried to stay still hoping that no reaction would make him hurry up and be more aggressive, but he kept his slow teasing pace. I whimpered and mumble the word “Please…” into the bed and he gripped my hips harder and thrust harder into me. I was beyond thinking and pushed back into him again. It felt good, so unbearably good. It felt like forever after I gave in, but I felt him pull out and I was curious to why only to feel his hot liquid coat my lower back and ass. I felt completely humiliated. Jay patted my uncovered part of my ass and after that I felt no more of his touch. Eventually I felt Seth let go, and I realized I had yet again fallen asleep.

I ran to the shower eager to scrub it off my back. On the bathroom sink was my phone, open to a picture of Jay holding me down with a knife to my throat. I groaned and debated on deleting it when a text message came across my screen “I showed your Sir the pictures.” I couldn’t help feeling like things were about to get even more complicated…