View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 08:14 AM   #9
ClaireScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
These Clairetails seem delicious! Cant' wait to read more recipes... (I guess the next one is a variation on Bloody Mary?)

(As for incorporating pussy juices, even if they don't pour outside in appropriate amount, there's sure plenty of them in your pussy: have you ever considered using your vagina instead of the shaker? Not for the alcoholic part, obviously, just letting your pee cube melt there, and maybe adding some soda, so that they are adequately flavored, then pouring everything back in a tumbler...)
I have considered getting the liquid inside me, but I’m not sure it’s safe; infections etc. I have been getting a lot of requests to add my love nectar in a drink and I’m thinking of ways to do it. I may have something in the works… it’s just tedious. Would definitely be a premium Clairetail that would cost the buyer dearly

Likes: Public nude dares, exhibitionism, flashing, masturbation, pee, pee drinking, bladder control, mild humiliation, ENF, toys, nipple play, buttplugs and small anal insertions.

Limits: pictures, videos, audio, blood, poo, family, friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide, still exploring my limits.

Toys I have: vibrator, cum dildo, butt plugs

I post all my dare reports on my blog so check it out and comment
ClaireScott is offline   Reply With Quote