View Single Post
Old 01-26-2024, 08:59 PM   #3
Munchy

Default Hard punishment for you RandomX

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomX View Post
Difficulty: Hard
Reason: Masturbated quite a lot and Procrastination in recent times.
Kinks and Limits are in signature.
Toys: I don't have any.

Read in full before starting.

Since you have been Masturbating alot, this will be used against you.

You will get, Clamps, Hair brush, Carrot, Big and Wide Cucumber, Water bottle, a thread that is not thin, a rubber band.

This all will be done in the nude.

1- pinch and rub your niplles until sore for 5 minutes, then attach clamps on them, any clamp will work.

2- Fill the water bottle half way, approx 250ml, squat down and tie it with the thread around your dick and balls in one loop combined, not seperate loops, once its ready, stand up fully and squat back down untill the bottle rests on the floor, repeat this for 20 squats. Untie the thread

3- lube up the carrot from the thin end with lube or any cream, then insert it in your asshole just enough to go through the anus walls, then roll it inside for 5 minutes to get it ready for the next parts, remove the carrot and get the hair brush and lube it up with any lube or cream, you get into the "face down ass up" position on the floor and fuck yourself with the hairbrush for 50 strokes, remove the hairbrush and wash it clean, i dont want shit stains on it.

4- Take the cucumber and start sucking on it, you will deepthroat it, i want it to be covered with thick saliva, thicker than your lubes, as this will be your only lube for it, do that for 10 minutes.
Get on your side and insert the cucumber in your ass for atleast half way through, make sure to add a wide base to the cucumber with something like a stick or a spoon to make it not slip inside you, you will use the cucumber for 50 strokes.
Take it out and hold a gape for 10 seconds, then create a base for the cucumber on the floor, it should stand up by itself and be fairly sturdy.

5- tie back the bottle on your dick and balls, this time you will do 20 squats again but each time you squat down, you will squat down and the cucumber will go inside your ass, you will repeat this for 20 times, the slower you do it the mroe chance you will reach fatigue and fall on it ompletely, the faster the more extreme, its your choice here.

6- once you finish the 20 squates, take the hairbrush and spank each ass cheek 25 times untill red and sore.

Once you finish all the steps Reply or quote this back with your report, no images needed here, use my KIK: " MunchyMood " to send the report of what you have done, photo proof of each step completed, The nipples red and sore for tep 1, the balls tied with bottle half full for step 2, The carrot inside you for step 3, the harbrush handle inside you for step 3, a picture of the cucmber inside you, the gape, and the cucumber sturdy on the floor for step 4, and your cheeks after step 6 when red and sore.

Report back.
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote