View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 08:23 PM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Question Ask worm Jaro anything (and spank him!)

UPDATE: I am no longer allowed to edge, but I still want to answer any* question you might have for me so I am changing the incentive of this thread.

Please ask me any* question and I will answer in absolute honesty and also spank myself!

Posting rules
  • Each post with questions will add 10 spanks.
  • Each question in that post will add an additional 1 spank.
  • Only proper* questions will count for spanks.
  • No double posts, mine don’t count.
  • I will perform the accumulated spanks in one session every Sunday and report on them in a blog. So the more question you ask, in a shorter amount of time, the more spanks I will have to do at once. Put me in pain please!
Bonuses
Girls
  • Each question from a girl will count as two spanks.
VIP
  • Each question from a VIP will count as three spanks.
  • The list of VIP’s will be announced by Butterfly or myself and will be updated based on the amount of contribution we see.
  • VIPs may specify what body part you want me to spank (balls are off limits) and with what implement.
  • All other spanks or unspecified spanks will go to my ass with a rubber flip flop.
First Time Poster!
  • If it is your first time posting, your entire first post will count as triple the spanks! (That means 30 spanks just for posting, plus 3 spanks per question!!)
  • This bonus is only good for your first post in the thread!
* Proper questions
For a question to count for spanks it must be ‘proper’ meaning:
  • Nothing that could possibly identify me and or regarding family and specific locations.
  • Must be about me and what I think or do. So not questions like ‘What is 1+1?’ and ‘What is the capital of Nigeria?’
  • Nothing forcing me to say something bad about a getDare user.
  • Not be something you have asked me before.

VIP’s
The following people are VIP based on their previous commitment to my threads!
Cassandra
MarvHarvey
Pup.
Samishere
Qmu
Asslvr

EDIT: Any questions asked by IceMaiden or Butterfly will count as 5 spankings each, and they may choose where and what implement to use.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Last edited by Butterfly; 09-05-2017 at 09:32 AM.
Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote