View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 09:08 PM   #8661
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_guy93 View Post
Okay. So I am having problems with the site for some reason, and can't do the "multi-quotes" and the site is in really basic text for some reason. Been like this for 2 or 3 days. The above is what I got in Princess Kid's spoiler game.

In spankme's I chose the 3rd one which I guess I won't say since it won't let me make spoilers in my text.

For Queen Suanhay's I flipped tails. This is really annoying not being able to quote multiple things, and makes the site look crappy in general(on my laptop) not saying it's the site's fault because it's not
It's like that for some people; you're not the only one. There's a thread about it but I'm not going to fish the link. It is in getdare.com titles something along the lines there may be a problem with vbulleten created by Sasher. Don't quote me in the title.

I see you got a lot of edges today. You were so close.

Okay I lied; I fished out the link:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...55#post1674655

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.

Last edited by LitDarkness; 02-28-2015 at 09:10 PM. Reason: I lied about not fishing the link.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote