View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 08:54 PM   #8660
new_guy93

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Post
Lets play a game. If a task violates your limits; reroll.

How many edges?

Spoiler:

What to do during the edges? If what you get violates limits reroll. If all end up violating your limits, let me know and I'll give you something else.

Spoiler:
Say thank you Princess Kid after each edge.

Where to do them? Skip if hidden public is a limit.

Spoiler:
Living Room

Please let me know what you got in a spoiler and a report is required for these.
Okay. So I am having problems with the site for some reason, and can't do the "multi-quotes" and the site is in really basic text for some reason. Been like this for 2 or 3 days. The above is what I got in Princess Kid's spoiler game.

In spankme's I chose the 3rd one which I guess I won't say since it won't let me make spoilers in my text.

For Queen Suanhay's I flipped tails. This is really annoying not being able to quote multiple things, and makes the site look crappy in general(on my laptop) not saying it's the site's fault because it's not

Likes: Ballbusting/CBT(mild to medium), Orgasm Control, Dice dares, FinDom, Open to trying new things
Dislikes(but will do): wax play, ice, humiliation, extreme pain, bondage, toothpaste, writing lines, extreme ballbusting/cbt
Limits:Other people, Pee/Poo, anal, cum eating

PM Dares

Denied until 7/24/16

I am a Fool.
Edges Completed: 6758
To Do: 0
Denied since: 4/24/16
Custom edges
new_guy93 is offline   Reply With Quote