Thread: Fiction: iPlay Strip Poker
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 12:20 AM   #62
pokeherking

Well here is my first chapter picking up where the OP left off. A couple of notes. I know this is a strip poker story, but I decided to just post the results of the hands and not detail each hand. With the way the rules for the game were set it took a lot of hands to get to the end of this game and I simply didn't want to go through making up 8 poker hands for each round. If that is a huge issue I can put some in, but it will delay future chapters.

This did mean there were plenty of time for players to build up momentum as the dares escalate as the clothes come off..

Also it got kinda hard to write and keep track of everything everyone had as far as green and white chips so if I messed up at any point and cheated a player I promise it wasn't intentional.

Without further a due the long awaited continuation of "iplay strip poker"

let me know what everyone thinks...

"let the dares begin"

Iris nervously awaited her fate. Carly quickly emerged with two close pins from downstairs. Iris a little confused would soon learn what they were for.

Carly quickly cleared up any confusion announcing, “Iris you must stand perfectly still as Brad places these anywhere on your body for 30 seconds.”

Brad very excited and Iris a little nervous assumed their required positions. Iris looked for any sympathy from Brad and at first he gave none. As if it was where they belonged he attached the first clothes pin to her left breast. She squirmed with pain as it pinched her nipple. Seeing the pain this caused, Brad showed some mercy and placed the second one innocently on her side. This still hurt Iris, but spared Iris’s more tender options. After what seemed like an eternity for Iris. she was allowed to remove her pins and the game continued.

Results

1. Freddie
2. Carly
3. Iris
4. Pete
5. Wendy
6. Brad
7. Melinda
8. Sam

The next round, much to Iris’ relief, allowed her to clear her whites by coming in third. Sam and Brad picked up their first white and Melinda her second as they were all able to pay from their green stacks their penalty. Freddie and Carly received their bonus chips, but no striping or dares this time.

“Hey I have a question.” Freddie interjected before the cards for the next hand were dealt. “How exactly does this game end?” “I mean are we just going to play until everyone but one of us is nude?”

“I hadn’t really thought about it.” Carly responded. “What were you thinking?”

“I mean I know it will be a girl who loses first, so why don’t we just stop once someone is out of chips and clothes. With the legs bonus. Odds are will get a couple people nude, but we still have a chance to stay covered.” Brad added.

The girls took offense. Melinda challenged with “How about we stop when someone loses, but they have to do a major dare.”

“Sounds like fun, but what dare?” Pete asked. “Winner’s choice?”

“the problem with that is we don’t want to put too much pressure on the
person who loses. What if they think it is too crazy?” Iris asked.

Carly offered a plan to fix that, “here everyone write down a crazy dare on paper and throw it in the hat. That way you have a chance to do your own dare. That should keep it under control and fair to the loser.”
Everyone agreed and took a few moments to write their dare and the game continued.

Results

1. Carly
2. Iris
3. Brad
4. Melinda
5. Sam
6. Fred
7. Wendy
8. Pete

“well now that is taken care of let’s get going” announced Carly as she motioned to the next round.

Carly’s eagerness to move on was rewarded with her winning the next round. She delighted in handing Pete and Fred their first white, but was most excited to see Wendy collect her fourth, meaning a dare was to come.
Not only did Wendy face a dare, she did not have enough chips to pay her fee so was going to be stripped as well.

“So would you like me to go ahead and take your shirt Wendy? You seem to like those socks.” Asked Carly.

Sheepishly Wendy replied, “No thanks, you can have the socks”.

Even though that was to be expected, the guys all got excited at Carly’s suggestion. Even so, Wendy still surrendered her feet to Carly as her socks were removed. Carly once again was given the privilege of assigning a dare. She quickly left the room this time for the kitchen. She returned with a cup of ice and explained what she had in mind.

“Wendy you are to pour this ice in your panties and stand until it is completely melted. Wendy thought it could have been worse and took the cup from Carly. She decided to just throw caution to the wind and pour the ice into her purple panties. She immediately felt her delicates go painfully numb as the ice hit her skin stuffing her underwear. She moved her legs trying the best she could to speed the melting process. The heat of her body melted the ice quickly and she realized the genius of Carly’s dare. Now not only was she in her underwear, but it was now wet underwear.

Everyone returned to their seats and the next hand resulted in the following

1. Melanie
2. Wendy
3. Freddie
4. Carly
5. Iris
6. Pete
7. Brad
8. Sam

Wendy finally ran into some luck and got a bonus chip and more importantly cleared her whites. Sam and Pete picked up their second whites and Brad his first. Everyone else now sat with no whites. This round would have been uneventful if it weren’t for Sam’s next move. Sam, noticing she was the only one without green chips and that Carly and her sister had sizeable stacks of greens announced she was playing her privilege card. She turned it over announcing that all players must surrender their green chips.

Melinda was not pleased announcing “that is my whole edge right now!”

Carly reminded her “that was her prize and she can use it how she wants. I am hurt by it too and you at least have more clothing than me.”

Even though no clothes were lost in that last round, with no greens in play clothes would be removed in the next.

Results

1. Melinda
2. Pete
3. Freddie
4. Wendy
5. Iris
6. Brad
7. Sam
8. Carly

Melinda would get her revenge on her sister on the very next hand. With no greens to speak of, Brad and Sam owed a piece of clothing and Carly owed two. The guys quickly realizing that Carly was about to be the next girl to have to reveal something encouraged her to start with Carly, but it was her choice and she wanted to make them wait.

“I think I will build the anticipation for you guys. Brad what will it be?” coaxed Melinda.

“Shoes, “ he responded as expected.

Melinda made quick work of them.

Melinda not being able to resist getting her sister back any longer said, “Sam what will it be for you?”

“I will go with shoes as well” she said quietly.

After removing her sister’s shoes Melinda got to the part she was really excited about. The truth she was owed. “Sam, do you still have feelings for Pete?”

Sam shocked by the questioned stared at Melinda in disbelief. Melinda was the only person she talked about this with and she was going to make it now public knowledge.

With Melinda’s knowledge of the answer Sam had no choice and she responded,” yes”

Both Pete and Sam turned bright red. The room sat in silence.

The only thing that broke it up was Brad announcing. “I think we have one more score to settle right Carly?”

Carly had forgotten her situation because of the bomb that had just been dropped. But it did change the subject in a good way, at least for the guys.

“Well Carly what should I take off first?” asked Melinda

Carly made the obvious choice and had Melinda remove her socks. Now was the moment of truth for Carly. She had to decide which part of her modesty she would be letting go of first.

“Well since it is Freddie’s birthday and he has already seen Wendy in her panties, I will go ahead and give him the other end of the show. Melinda go ahead and take my shirt.” She said with as much confidence as she could muster.

As Carly’s pink bra came into view as Melinda pulled her yellow top over her head the game became real for Carly. It seemed like a good idea for a gift, but now she sat in front of her guy friends with nothing, but a bra over her chest. She quickly rationalized it as the same as a bikini on the beach and took her green chip along with Brad. They both now also received their second white chip. Melinda and Pete collected their green chip prizes and the game continued.

Results.

1. Wendy
2. Melinda
3. Freddie
4. Brad
5. Carly
6. Iris
7. Pete
8. Sam

Sam’s bad luck continued as she once again drew the worst hand. At least this time she wasn’t at her sister’s mercy. Wendy without even asking took Iris’s socks and Pete’s shoes. It was assumed at this point. This was Iris’ second joker so she received 3 greens in return while Pete only got one. Sam, taking a similar strategy as Wendy stopped Wendy from removing her socks…

“I will do what you did and you can take my shorts. They are my joker.” said Sam.

The bike shorts slide easily down her legs, as her boxers were revealed. The boxers Sam wore didn’t really reveal much more than her shorts already showed, but just the knowledge that they were the only thing covering her skin excited the guys.

Wendy had not liked the bickering between the sisters and decided to try to get them both to “kiss and make up” with her next move. Anticipating her eagerness to humiliate her sister, Wendy asked if Melisa would willingly assist in Sam’s dare

“of coarse” Melinda replied with excitement not knowing what she had just agreed to. She had already watched Brad get to cause a little pain to Iris and she wouldn’t be showing her sister any mercy after she had gotten rid of all of her greens.
pokeherking is offline   Reply With Quote