Thread: WoW And SC2
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 02:06 PM   #11
loke
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonator View Post
only one problem loke... im a mage... and zerglings only advantage is attacking me in massive numbers, and mages are aoe casters as well as single target meaning it doesnt matter how many you throw at me, be it 1 or 10000 it wont make a difference. besides wow charcters are heroes so wer inherently more pwerful then our non heroe counter parts. o and i can call on my army of guildies to back me up and if the going gets tough i can turn invisible and run away, or teleport to a different dimension, so u see, nothing in sc2 can kill a mage lol
Fine, an Infester comes, mind control's your guy, then a zergling comes in and kills the mind-controlled guy.

Beat that!

I like to humiliate noteworthy!
You all can too, feel free!

Ok, so everyone knows, I been on getdare since October 24th 2008. This is just my new account, thats all. I was lokelake, changed it to loke. So I guess you could say I am still using my same name, just the shortened version of it.
loke is offline   Reply With Quote