View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 01:50 PM   #8
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

1. Do you have any body mods (tattoos, piercings, scarification, cosmetic surgeries, strange hair, etc.)? If yes, what do you have?

A small heart tattooed on my arm

2. Are there any body mods that you want but haven't gotten yet?

a belly button piercing

3. Are there any body mods you like but would never get? Why would you not get them?

Once again the belly button piercing, well I'm male.

4. What's a body mod you would never get? Why not?
I hate ear tunnels

5. If you could chose to have one free cosmetic surgery, what would you have done?
my nose is to big...

6. Imagine that there is a permanent dye that never grows out and never fades. Would you rather accidentally apply this to your hair, your pubes, or all of your body hair (like arm hair, eyebrows, mustache, etc.)? The trick is that it's a bright orange!
pubes and head?

7. If you were forced to get a genital piercing, what kind would you get?
no idear

8. What do you think is the "sexiest", most attractive piercing?
I like small ear rings or belly button piercings

9. You and a bunch of your buddies go out and get completely hammered. The alcohol makes you brave enough to get a random stick and poke tattoo from a friend. When you sober back up, what do you want to see there? What would you hate the most to see?
I would like to see a bow on my lower back like a tramp stamp or a small hello kitty tattoo, the word bitch tattooed on my wrist would also be a nice suprise. I would hate to have my face tattooed

10. Girls: You win a free gas card for life! The catch is, you have to get a boob job where you don't get to decide what happens. They have the options to make you flat chested, give you a decently sized and perky rack, give you heavy DDs, or balloon your chest up to an insanely large size. Will you risk it?
Boys: Someone offers you a free gas card for life! The catch is, you have to be willing to get a pair of breasts in return! The person promises that they won't give you above a B cup, but you don't know these people, they could be lying! Do you risk it?
Ok - let's do it. i always wanted to have some breasts...

11. You wake up to a strange pain in your ears. Would you rather find that you now have elf ears or that you have large, stretched gauges and four new piercings on each side?
Elf ears. I want to be an elf.

12. If your hair could look anyway, just for a day, how would you chose to make it look?
long hair!

13. Your best friend loses a bet, and allows you to tattoo anything you want on a part of their body that can be hidden by clothes. Where and what do you choose to tattoo?
I guess I would tattoo a nice butterlfy on his foot

14. You are the sub in a D/s relationship. Your Dom tells you that they would find you more attractive and be more likely to do the things that you love in a scene if you agree to get nipple piercings. Would you get them?
I would be afraid, but yes.

15. Would you rather have a very small piece of scarification on your face, a medium one on your chest (where it can normally always be seen), or a large one on an area most people won't be privvy to (like your back or buttocks)? last one
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote