View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 05:33 AM   #24
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

I noticed the look in her face and her big green eyes. It was terror and I started to get worried about if I may have pushed this girl to hard. She told me once before that one of her fantasy was to get tied up in the woods and have a total stranger fuck her.
I couldn't believe the amount of girls on getdare that wanted it or something like that. But I always know the difference between fantasy and reality. Did they just want to not have control or did they want for one brief moment to be treated and used.

I pulled off the tape and removed her panties from her mouth.

"It's okay he will be done soon." I tried to console her.

It was that I figured it out.... her eyes started to roll back and she was very close to cumming... Jerry was really ramming her hard.. Hard enough for the old picnic table to start to rock.

She wasn't screaming to get off but she was moaning as she climaxed Jerry large member shoot out of her and than he exploded all over her crotch and navel getting one big wad on her shirt.

Jerry left quickly as i started to un strap Aria. She looked at me and waited for me to say anything.

"Lets get you cleaned up. I remember we passed a big washroom shower thing. How does that sound?"

"Who was Jerry Sir?"

"I meet Jerry online and he agreed to this arrangement..... (i was worried) Did I go to far Baby Girl?"

"No... I ughhh um well.." She was searching for words.."

"It's ok baby girl let it sink in lets go to the showers" I said trying to calm her down
The whole way up to the showers she held my hand so tight, I was still. Wondering if I pushed her to far. I helped her undress and stood outside of the shower. She was taking longer than usual so I decided to open the curtain and check on her. As I open it I see her playing with her self. She got scared and stopped when she saw me. I acted like I was mad and shut the curtain I then quickly undressed and opened the curtain back up. She smiled and jumped into my arms. I kissed her n pushed her into the wall. I was about to slide my dick in when I stopped. I looked her in the eye and said
"So you liked it baby girl"
She smiled kissed me on the cheek and said
"Yes sir" with a huge smile on her face
I then slid my dick deep inside of her and she couldn't help but moan. I think I fucked her from every position possible in that shower. At that moment I was so attracted to her, knowing how much she truly trusted me and would do anything with/for me. I couldn't wait to plan out the rest of our crazy fantasies. I'm no longer going to hold back with her, because as she takes my hard dick in her all I can do is look at her in excitement knowing what is coming for the rest of this trip.

After cumming about 4 times in the shower and hearing people walking in and out of that bathroom we ran back to the jeep and drove a few hours before finding a camp ground and a walmart a few minutes away from that. So we ran in grabbed a tent and some camping gear. We headed over to the camp ground and before I could even finish un loading the jeep she hard the tent set up. I couldn't help but say
"Yup that's my babygirl"
She turned around smiled and continued on setting up camp while I grilled us up some burgers. After eating we laid out and just sat by a bonfire then headed to bed.
"Can we please sleep here tomorrow too sir."
"I think we can do that little girl."
I kissed her on the forehead and watched as she fell asleep. I stayed up most of the night thinking of the other things we will be able to do through out the trip.

Last edited by ShawnC; 04-11-2014 at 12:38 PM.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote