View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 04:27 AM   #19
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default April 7th

We drove ten hours from Ohio to Memphis, TN. Both of us are big music lovers so we were excited for this one. We left the ohio hotel around 11 am. We ate before we left. Then stopped around 3 for lunch we just ran into a rest stop. We wanted to do the 10 hours in one day and we were also excited for the warmer weather. Aria was only wearing one of my sweatshirts and a pair of shorts for the whole ride so before we got there she had changed in the car into this sexy little dress. It was white and had a black belt on it that fell right under her ass with only like an inch or 2 to spare. It was strapless and showed off her beautiful boobs especially with the white strapless push up bra under that. The dress was very short and if she bent over or raised her arms you had a clear view of her pussy and ass. She also had a totally sheer white see threw g string on (that she drew SHAWN'S ONLY on with a black sharpie.) She put on a pair of red strappy heals, a long necklace that had a red guitar pick on it, some dangling diamond earrings and she had loose curled her hair (there is an outlet in my jeep) with her bangs straight. Also some red lipstick. I could've crashed as hard as I was staring at her. I also had her dig through the stuff to grab me something to wear... Of course the little cowgirl she is she picks a red plad short sleeve button up some fitted jeans a belt with a nice belt buckle and some boots. I pulled over before we got there and changed really quick.

After arriving in Memphis we drove around until we found this pool hall bar attached to a bowling alley. We pull up and walk in, it is dark and pretty smokey. There is mostly guys and a hand full of women. As soon as we walk in every girl in the room starts to stare down aria. Now these women in here are all kind of with their boyfriends or husbands kinda older than her not really to dressed up except one or 2 of them that were. But aria was by far the most beautiful girl in there. We walk up to the bar and get some drinks. I order us 2 fireball shots each and a rum and coke each. (Aria hates rum and coke so it's funny watching her drink it) and we get a table. As we are walking to the table every guy is breaking their necks on her some whistling one I think even grabbed her ass. When we got to our table she grabbed a stick for each of us and I break. When it's her turn she purposely bends over as far as she could so her ass was totally out and she also had moved her thong so I could clearly see her pussy. That's when I decide if she wants to be risky we are going to get REALLY risky tonight.

It started off with me smacking her ass with the stick or picking her dress up a little or occasionally pulling it so high everyone would be able to see her pussy or ass. Than she gets this little competitive thing going so she hops on the table pulls me close and kisses me than pulls me closer so I could feel her pussy through my jeans hitting my cock. I watch as the guys around us bite their lips and the girls look pissed yet jealous cause their men are watching us. We start to play again after this and I now have to one up her so after a few turns she is beating me so I walk up behind her as she is bent over going and shove 3 fingers deep into her pussy. Not only fucking up her move but making her moan loud. The music kind of toned her out but the guys next to us herd. I finger her for a minute or 2 before I pull out and shove my fingers in her mouth.

At this point we are finishing up our first game and shake it by Luke Bryan comes on and almost every one rushes onto the dance floor so she grabs me and we do the same. It started with a line dance and soon became all the girls grinding on their men and shaking their asses. Aria was not shy about shaking hers and boy was she good at it my cock was getting harder and harder by the second. A few songs go by and everyone is still dancing aria has her hands on my shoulders and her leg around he waists grinding her pussy on my pants leaving a large wet mark. So I take her turn her around bend her over and she shakes her ass on my dick while I slide a finger into her pussy. I finger her for almost 5 minutes before she starts to shake and drip down her leg. We walk over to the table and she chugs her drink then sits on my lap and whispers
"I want that big hard cock destroying all of my holes right now."
"Not until I win this little competition little girl." I whisper back

So we start one more game. Little does she know I have a trick up my sleeve. She once again starts messing with me bending over on my cock, unzipping my pants and sliding her hand in she even pulled my cock out while she was sitting on my lap and slid it in her pussy then out then put it back in my pants. Yes, we now have an audience and she is totally winning, both the pool game and the fucking with me game. Time to pull out the big guns on her I reach in my pocket and with out her knowing pull out a small bullet vibrator and an butt plug that vibrates. She bends over once to go and i quickly slide the vibrator in her pussy. I have the remote to the bullet and the butt plug. She jumps but try's to play it off. Than I grab her bend her over the table and quickly shove the butt plug in with no lube. She lets out a little yelp but still try's to act like it's not affecting her. So I go and get like 4 balls in. Than she goes she gets one in then goes again and I turn on the one in her pussy. She literally drops the stick. Of course I laugh and she looks at me with those blue eyes wide open. Than I go again and she distracts me by grabbing my balls and putting her finger in her pussy than wiping her pussy juice on my lips. Than she goes I turn on the one in her butt... She not only jumps she moans than she walks over to the balls drops all mine into the holes walks to me and says
"Sir you win. Now please use me."

Of course I'm not gunna turn that down I am so horny I could fuck her in front of all these people. I get up grab her hand and we walk out I pick her up as we walk out and we start making out as I carry her to the car. I literally throw her into the car and start the car
"We need to find a hotel" I say
We start driving as I play with her pussy and she already has my cock in her hand.
We drive for like 10 minutes and can't find anything.
"Don't get mad at me for saying this sir but... FUCK IT PULL OVER!"

Not only did that turn me on but I'm literally ready to attack her so I pull into this dirt road and pull into the woods by like a lake... I think it was a camp ground or something. As I'm driving she's stripping the both of us and already has her seat all the way back so I can hop right on top of her the second I stop. I stop throw the car in park rip the keys out and jump across the car as I pull the rest of my pants down. She already pulled both vibrators out on the floor and her pussy was waiting open and soaked for me. I shoved my cock so deep in her not only did she scream her eyes rolled back and she gasped for air. I start fucking her so hard I thought I was gunna break her and I think she thought the same cause she looked so scared but begged me not to stop. She was screaming and moaning so loud both of us dripping in sweat with in a minute she cums. But I'm not stopping even if I cum. I pound her harder and harder she's actually tearing I'm fucking her so hard. Than I cum a huge load into her pussy and flip her over seconds after and slam my cock deep in her ass fucking that just as hard. She is screaming and taking it like a champ. I see her rubbing her clit as I'm pulling her hair back hard and fucking her ass. With out me saying a word I hear her moan
"Daddy please slow down a little."
Now she's never called me daddy and boy did this just turn me on I cum in her ass I see my cum dripping out of her ass and pussy.

Than I flip her again and tell her to take my cock. She instantly opens her mouth and starts sucking it shoving it deep down her throat. Than I tell her to open her mouth... She knew what was coming cause she took both of my hands and put them on the back of her head then kinda grabbed my legs and braces her self. I took her head and started to hard face fuck her I feel as she cums on my leg. So I go deeper down her throat she takes every inch of my hard cock. I push it in than pull out long enough for her to breathe a few times.
"Babygirl take a big breathe and get ready."
She gasps for air than I fuck her throat fast for like a minute before letting her breathe again. I do this a few more times before once again cumming down the back of her throat. Than I'm tired but I wanted her to cum again so I start to finger her again until finally she cums. I than laid down on the seat she crawled on top of me slid my cock into her pussy and we both fell asleep.
...more
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote