View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 02:35 PM   #85
OmegaKey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_1 View Post
Here is one for all the naughty cowgirls:

First of you are going to need some rope, a pen, a dildo or equivalent and a camara if not against your limits,

You must beggin by getting fully naked and writing slut down the backs of your legs this may be hard but perfect handwriting is not essential you must then mastabate to edge make sure you are very wet.

Then set up your camara and record yourself doing the following (make sure you can either see your face or a side on view):

You will insert your dildo in your pussy if it vibrates set it to medium, you must then really humiliate your self by shaking your ass in the air, after 2 minutes of doing so you may stop, you may then untie yourself, after doing so you must then watch the video of yourself and use your dildo to orgasm.

You can then take a still shot and post it on here or write a detailed report,
Bonus points if you do it with a cowgirl hat on :-)

Have fun
I began by getting fully naked and writing slut down the backs of my legs. I then masturbated to the edge, after which i got in the position that the girl in the picture was in and inserted a (remote controlled)vibrator in my pussy and set it to medium and shock my arse in the air for two minutes, during which time i came extremely close to cumming four times, and since it took two minutes to untie myself i came so very close to cumming another two times(i managed to turn off the vibe with its remote.)
Since I didn't have a camera and as a result couldn't do a section of the dare i denied myself the orgasm.

Detailed list of Likes, Dislikes, and Limits.

Interests/Hobbies: books, music, science, pleasure, crafting, and some other stuff.
any toys or sexual devises you use: dildos, vibrators, mini remote conrtolled vibrators, rope, ball gag, hand-cuffs, household items.
OmegaKey is offline   Reply With Quote