View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 07:52 PM   #22
PollyThunder

Briefly describe your first masturbation experience:
1) How old were you? 14

2) Where did it happen? My bed

3) What did you use to get yourself off (fingers, toys, pillow, etc.)? I think it was a hairbrush handle

4) How did you do it (rubbing, penetration, etc.)? i rubbed my clit and fucked myself with the brush

5) How did you feel about it afterward? What led you to experiment in the first place? it felt really nice. i dont know what made me want to do it.

Favorites:
6) How often do you masturbate? (In days or weeks) once or twice a day

7) Where is your favorite location to masturbate? in my bed or at night outside my parents or sisters rooms

8) What is your favorite method to get off? (Lots of clit action, penetration, toys, etc.) rubbing my clit and fucking my pussy and ass at the same time

9) What is your favorite toy? my purple dildo

10) What position do you like to be in? (Spread eagle, standing up, face down, etc.) on my back with my legs spread, or outside a bedroom standing while fucking myself

11) Are you vocal when you masturbate? not at all

12) What do you usually think about when you masturbate? i usually focus on the sensations, idk

13) Do you have multiple orgasms? yeah sometimes

Experiences:
13) What's your record for consecutive multiple orgasms? (If applicable) 5 i think

14) What's the most amount of times you've done it in a single day? Week? i dont know lol.

15) Have you ever been caught masturbating? If yes, elaborate. i have not. c: and i dont plan to lol.

16) Have you ever masturbated in front of another girl? Details please. If not, how about a boy? yes, a girl back in high school. she watched my cum while i fucked my ass and rubbed my clit

17) Have you ever done it on film? Again, please explain. nope.

18) Where is the most exciting place you have ever masturbated? Tell us about it. in my sister's room while she was asleep. idk why it makes me so horny and hot, but i love the slight risk of getting caught.

19) Have you ever done a masturbation dare? Describe. yeah ive done a lot. my favorites involved tit tying and writing on my tits then fucking myself outside one of the bedrooms

20) Have you ever caught someone else masturbating? no

21) Have you ever done it in a car? Or other public location? umm no

22) Have you ever used a faucet or stream of water do orgasm? nooo

23) Have you ever humped an inanimate object to get off? What did you use? no lol

24) Have you ever done it through clothing? More than just panties? yeah ive rubbed myself through pants

25) What's the most fun you've ever had doing it? when it involves all my likes.

26) Are you planning on masturbating soon? When, where, and how? soon because this is getting me horny. idk how, someone should tell me

Make up your own truth and answer it:
27) Can you squirt? a little. one time i accidentally squirted on my sister's floor. oops
Likes: being dared to expose and dildo myself around the house(outside of sisters room), dares that hold my pussy open, squirting in shared beverages in the fridge, pissing and/or shitting outside of sisters bedroom door or window, tying and pumping my clit, finding objects around the house to stretch my cunt

Toys: butt plug, rope, medium dildo, big dildo, clit pump

Photobucket - lilpolly

Password - pollystits
PollyThunder is offline   Reply With Quote