View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 11:02 AM   #10
vukolva

1. What is your favorite section of the site and why?
Probably the blogs, it's really interesting to read about people's thoughts about things both in their normal life and their kink life too.
2. What is your least favorite section of the site?
the people that are here that don't read posts properly and just aren't really genuine
3. Who is/are your favorite blogger(s) on getDare?
butterfly, lilith_, jaroface, they're the main ones that come to mind
4. What is your favorite thread on getDare? (It can be one you like to post in often or just like to read every now and again.)
the intersting truth threads, and person above video game dare is one i check often
5. What do you wish getDare had more of?
more people to talk to about kink related interests without either side thinking they want play, just like discussions
6. What do you wish getDare had less of?
fuckboys
7. What sort of features do you wish getDare would add?
groups that you could join depending on your interests, kinda like fetlife but not just for posting, so you can easily see what people are into and find likeminded people to talk about
8. Do you visit any profiles on a regular basis? If so, who/why?
not really apart from the people i talk to often on Kik, and just to check if they update any info or blogs
9. What types of threads keep your interest?
extended discussions
10. What do you think should be in peoples signatures?
at minimum their age, gender, country/state, sexual orientation,
likes/limits or a link to them

11. Do you get unsolicited pms often?
not that much really, i used to get a lot on kik
12. Do you prefer to get to know people through pm or through other forms of communication? (ex: kik, skype, line, whatsapp.)
i prefer kik or google hangouts over PM/email just because i prefer instant messaging, but i do still use PM too with people i talk a lot to
13. Are you okay with sending photos, videos, or recordings? Why/why not?
yes, but only to people i trust and i trust them not to share them around
14. If you keep any portion of your profile private, like your blogs or visitors wall, what’s the reasoning behind it?
i don't think anything i have is set to private
15. Do you get creeped out when you see the same few names always popping up in your recent visitors?
nah, i have no issues with it
16. If you were able to vote someone in to be a moderator, who would you choose?
if people want to be modded i feel like they should volunteer for the role and then be voted in
17. What’s one rule you wish getDare would get rid of?
16 character rule for posts, the time limit between sending PMs too quickly
18. Whats one rule you wish getDare would enforce more often?
none that i can think of
19. What do you look for when looking through the s/m advertisements?
good descriptions of what the person is looking for and a brief description of the person so you can skip the obvious questions
20. In the chat, so you prefer whispers or private chats?
private chats, they're less messy
21. In the blog section, what are your favorite types of blogs to read?
definitely lifestyle ones from people who actively practice
22. Would you ever be interested in a group meetup with other members of getDare? If so, what would be your ideal meet up scenario?
i dont feel like i know/talk to enough members to meet up
23. What types of request TORD threads keep your interest?
well thought out tasks or ideas that also include reports so you can see the progress of what happens
24. Is there any particular thread you wish more people would comment on? If so, leave a link below! (If you see someone else post a thread, please do a good deed and try to participate there in some way.)
honestly AMAs, there's a lot of genuine users with AMAs that seem to go unnoticed but i think it would be good if people could add to them more
25. Is there anyone you’ve seen around getDare that you’d like to see more posts/blogs/chat from? most of the staff members, and people who post lifestyle blogs/posts, but i feel too shy to strike up conversation in case they're busy
vukolva is offline   Reply With Quote