View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 10:29 AM   #9
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

1. What is your favorite section of the site and why?
The chatroom. I've always enjoyed it since I first joined the site, and have made some good friends there.

2. What is your least favorite section of the site?
All of the random kik/skype threads. It's fine to share your username privately, but sharing with the whole world is not only trying too hard, but it takes members away from the site, and we don't get to see all of the dares that could be posted

3. Who is/are your favorite blogger(s) on getDare?
A lot of my favorite bloggers are no longer around or haven't been blogging as much lately. Of the current bloggers, I'd have to say Butterfly and IceMaiden are my favorites.

4. What is your favorite thread on getDare? (It can be one you like to post in often or just like to read every now and again.)
That's really hard to say, becausr it changes from week to week. Lately I've been a fan of Butterfly's mentorship series.

5. What do you wish getDare had more of?
Happy, friendly kinksters that enjoy a good conversation. Not tgat there aren't any, but the ratio of trolls to conversationalists is skewed.

6. What do you wish getDare had less of?
Trolls looking for nothing more than a cheap excuse to cum.

7. What sort of features do you wish getDare would add?
Heightened site security, updated backend, and an active Site Admin, or at least a few more people who could Admin the site.

8. Do you visit any profiles on a regular basis? If so, who/why?
Old friends to see if they're still active, new people that PM me, that I see in chat, or that post to threads that interest me.

9. What types of threads keep your interest?
It really depends on my mood. If I'm feeling more thoughtful, I prefer truth threads like this, or blogs. When I'm feeling both thoughtful and playful, I love creating complex dares. When I'm more silly and playful, I love Person Above or Add/Word Assignment threads.

10. What do you think should be in peoples signatures?
Blatantly copying Butterfly on this one, because I like her summary: It is always helpful to have a little information about the person: age, sex, location, role etc. It is nice to know if they are in a relationship or looking (maybe a link to an ad). It is very helpful to have links or lists to their likes/limits. Other optional things would be links to PM Dares, AMA or interesting threads about them.

11. Do you get unsolicited pms often?
Yes, but far less frequently than I used to. I think that's a good thing.

12. Do you prefer to get to know people through pm or through other forms of communication? (ex: kik, skype, line, whatsapp.)
I prefer to go through someone's profile, blog, AMA, personal ads, and other posts before I talk to them. Then, I usually PM for a while to really get to know/trust them, before switching to either Kik or Line.

13. Are you okay with sending photos, videos, or recordings? Why/why not?
In general, I don't show photos or videos to someone unless I really like/trust them. Even then, I usually limit it to "PG" photos. I've had bad experiences with photos getting leaked on social media before, and would prefer for it not to happen again.

14. If you keep any portion of your profile private, like your blogs or visitors wall, what’s the reasoning behind it?
Once again copying Butterfly, because we think similarly. I keep certain blogs private and my only album private. The blogs are kept private if they contain information that may share too much personal information about me, or if they are on a delicate topic. My private album contains photos of my face and other things that may easily identify me.

15. Do you get creeped out when you see the same few names always popping up in your recent visitors?
Nope. I don't really pay attention to it, and even if I did, big deal, someone's reading my profile. That's better than spamming me dare requests without ever seeing my profile or getting to know me.

16. If you were able to vote someone in to be a moderator, who would you choose?
I think IceMaiden and Alias. Both are long-time members of the site who know a lot of memvers, pist a lot, and have always been extremely nice to me.

17. What’s one rule you wish getDare would get rid of?
The 16 character rule, 30 second rule, and 5 minute rule. I understand that they're there to try to encourage higher quality posts and maintain database stability, but they're annoying on "Add" threads. Then again, I wish there were just a feature to allow multiple votes from the same user, so that the threads could be tallied easily and not have to hold so much text/so many posts.

18. Whats one rule you wish getDare would enforce more often?
This is more of a feature request, but I wish there was a function to ignore PMs from particular users, like a "not friends" list. It would keep annoying users that won't go away from flooding my inbox.

19. What do you look for when looking through the s/m advertisements?
Once again copying Butterfly, because she says it perfectly. I look for a well written ad. Something that has some effort put behind it: proper spelling, grammar, sentences and punctuation, and at least a few paragraphs. I like it to tell me who the person is, what they expect, what they are looking for, and how to contact them. Even though I'm not looking, I scan ads and compliment ones that do an exceptional job.

20. In the chat, so you prefer whispers or private chats?
I HATE private chat requests. I use a mobile device to access the site, and private chats don't work/suck on mobile. Even if it worked better, I wouldn't want to leave the main chat to chat with one person; that's what messenger clients are for. The requests themselves also pop up and annoying screen and block the chat. I would much rather whisper with somebody, and eventually switch to a messenger client.

21. In the blog section, what are your favorite types of blogs to read?
The posters' opinions, suggestions, or helpful hints about various kinks.

22. Would you ever be interested in a group meetup with other members of getDare? If so, what would be your ideal meet up scenario?
Probably not. While I'm very vocal here, I'm incredibly shy in person. Plus, while Mistress tolerates/endulges my like and participation in the site, She's not that into it, and i wouldn't go to an event without Her.

23. What types of request TORD threads keep your interest?
Refer to #9

24. Is there any particular thread you wish more people would comment on? If so, leave a link below! (If you see someone else post a thread, please do a good deed and try to participate there in some way.)
Pretty much every "Add" thread; check recent posts. I won't list them all here because it changes from week to week.

25. Is there anyone you’ve seen around getDare that you’d like to see more posts/blogs/chat from?

Any of the Cool Kids. In particular, I miss Depp, Leopard, BettyBoop, and Manbearpig. I also miss Mandi and Dare, but I can always kik them. Let me just reiterate that I really miss Depp

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 3 days of denial. :sado:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote