View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018, 06:44 AM   #6
lilith_
getDare Devil

1. What is your favorite section of the site and why?

My favorite section is the blogs, there are some really interesting writings there. Also, I like writing and I'm trying to be active on that section.

2. What is your least favorite section of the site?

The dare section is most of the times full of ignorance, fuckboys and dullness.

3. Who is/are your favorite blogger(s) on getDare?

Butterfly!

4. What is your favorite thread on getDare? (It can be one you like to post in often or just like to read every now and again.)

I like the AMA kind of threads and answering questions. Some are interesting, like yours :P

5. What do you wish getDare had more of?

Intelligent people

6. What do you wish getDare had less of?

Desparate, rude subs and Doms

7. What sort of features do you wish getDare would add?

More roles other than slave and master. I think it would be easier to find partners when people can choose their exact role in their profile and ad. Also, more genders and sexual orientations would be good.

8. Do you visit any profiles on a regular basis? If so, who/why?

I'm a stalker and stalkers never reveal their secrets.

9. What types of threads keep your interest?

Threads that aren't full of people begging to be abused using terrible grammar.

10. What do you think should be in peoples signatures?

Just a little summary of themselves, links that point out their likes/dislikes/limits and something catchy/funny to draw attention.

11. Do you get unsolicited pms often?

Oh, God.... Yes.

12. Do you prefer to get to know people through pm or through other forms of communication? (ex: kik, skype, line, whatsapp.)

Kik is easy to use so I prefer kik. Also, I like checking out people's blogs if they have them.

13. Are you okay with sending photos, videos, or recordings? Why/why not?

If the other person is my friend and I trust them, yes.

14. If you keep any portion of your profile private, like your blogs or visitors wall, what’s the reasoning behind it?

No

15. Do you get creeped out when you see the same few names always popping up in your recent visitors?

YES. Not gonna name people but there's one specific dude that I see on everyone's profiles

16. If you were able to vote someone in to be a moderator, who would you choose?

No idea

17. What’s one rule you wish getDare would get rid of?

No idea

18. Whats one rule you wish getDare would enforce more often?

Underage little shits don't belong hereeeee

19. What do you look for when looking through the s/m advertisements?

I don't look at those.

20. In the chat, so you prefer whispers or private chats?

I'm new to the chat, I don't know what whispers are :P

21. In the blog section, what are your favorite types of blogs to read?

Personal and erotica

22. Would you ever be interested in a group meetup with other members of getDare? If so, what would be your ideal meet up scenario?

Eh, that's a nice idea but I doubt I trust people in this site enough to actually meet them irl. With a few exceptions of course. A big bdsm event would be nice.

23. What types of request TORD threads keep your interest?

None.

24. Is there any particular thread you wish more people would comment on? If so, leave a link below! (If you see someone else post a thread, please do a good deed and try to participate there in some way.)

I'd like to see people more active in the blogs.

25. Is there anyone you’ve seen around getDare that you’d like to see more posts/blogs/chat from?
Me, lol

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote