View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 10:40 PM   #4
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

1. What is your favorite section of the site and why?
Truth section. I really like both asking and answering questions there. I feel like it is the section with the most "bang for buck".

2. What is your least favorite section of the site?
Chat room. I was never big on chatting, especially not in a group. I can't focus and besides I never know what to talk about. This is no different than in real life actually. A one-on-one conversation is hard for me too but can be nice. In a group: rarely if ever fun.

3. Who is/are your favorite blogger(s) on getDare?
Butterfly, IceMaiden, AbusiveMaster, little pet, Cassandra

4. What is your favorite thread on getDare? (It can be one you like to post in often or just like to read every now and again.)
I don't think I have a favorite. Threads are fleeting.

5. What do you wish getDare had more of?
More serious people who actually respond to dares and give reports. People who like TORD because of the interaction, not just a cheap way to get dares.

6. What do you wish getDare had less of?
Horny dudes who keep harassing women and can't take no for an answer.

7. What sort of features do you wish getDare would add?
Show gender and age (if you choose so) under your avatar to the left of a post. It baffles me that such basic info can not be shown in a consistent manner.
It would also be nice if you could 'follow' people. Meaning you'd be notified if a friend posts something.

8. Do you visit any profiles on a regular basis? If so, who/why?
Butterfly's and IceMaiden's. To see if they posted anything or to see what new pictures have been posted on their profile.

9. What types of threads keep your interest?
TORD request threads of people who actually respond to and report on the dares that they get. Those are very rare.
Also really good truth threads with in-depth answers given.

10. What do you think should be in peoples signatures?
Age, sex (although I wish those basics could just be shown automatically under the avatar), main likes and limits and how they like to play

11. Do you get unsolicited pms often?
No, rarely if ever.

12. Do you prefer to get to know people through pm or through other forms of communication? (ex: kik, skype, line, whatsapp.)
I prefer IM or email. I find the getDare PM system far from ideal to have a conversation. IM is best but email is better too because it lets me read and reply directly from my phone. getDare is far from ideal to use on a phone.

13. Are you okay with sending photos, videos, or recordings? Why/why not?
Only to my misses, because I trust them to keep it private.

14. If you keep any portion of your profile private, like your blogs or visitors wall, what’s the reasoning behind it?
No. I don't see any reason to as I don't put any compromising info on there.

15. Do you get creeped out when you see the same few names always popping up in your recent visitors?
No. Why would I? I never understood why people don't like people visiting their profile. You have a profile so people can visit it right? What's the issue?

16. If you were able to vote someone in to be a moderator, who would you choose?
Maybe little pet? She's often around and it seems she could be good at it: fair and just.

17. What’s one rule you wish getDare would get rid of?
The no-nudity rule. I know this is an American site and American nudity laws are very strict but I think this one makes absolutely no sense. This is a kink site. People post about sex and kink. It's 18+ and heavily moderated so what's the issue?

18. Whats one rule you wish getDare would enforce more often?
None I can think of.

19. What do you look for when looking through the s/m advertisements?
I mainly browse those to have a laugh. To see a newbie member without any info or history post and ad saying nothing more than "I'm a strict mistress looking for a new slave who's balls I can torture" and then seeing all the replies from ignorant horny dudes pouring in.

20. In the chat, so you prefer whispers or private chats?
I don't chat

21. In the blog section, what are your favorite types of blogs to read?
The ones about a particular kink experience or opinions on certain kinks

22. Would you ever be interested in a group meetup with other members of getDare? If so, what would be your ideal meet up scenario?
Yes I think I would. I am not sure about the scenario though. Probably just keep it a vanilla get-together with maybe a barbecue. I feel that if it were kink-themed, far fewer people would come. But that might be an idea for a follow-up meeting.

23. What types of request TORD threads keep your interest?
The ones where the requester actually responds to and reports on the dares they get. These are so rare that I rarely respond to TORD requests anymore and if I do, I only do to the once by people I know.

24. Is there any particular thread you wish more people would comment on? If so, leave a link below! (If you see someone else post a thread, please do a good deed and try to participate there in some way.)
This thread really needs responding my somebody serious ASAP: Searching for a co-dom

25. Is there anyone you’ve seen around getDare that you’d like to see more posts/blogs/chat from?
Yes, you. I love the bunch of threads you just posted. They're a breath of fresh air so please do that again some time!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote