Thread: Fiction: I dare you: Stuck at Camp
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 10:56 PM   #20
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Thinking for a bit, I took our bottle of syrup and set it on the ground then stood up heading over to Cheryl's table. I knew things were going to be get sticky between cabin two and cabin six and no one would take any prisoners in this war.
Walking over to the table, I knew what I was going to do, but hoped no one would catch on when I did it. Walking up to Cheryl, I tapped her on the shoulder.

“Hey dude,” she said, emphasizing the word. “or should I say girlfriend? How the jolly green girl?” She smiled at her joke as did the others at the table.

“ I just was wondering if I could borrow the syrup and powder sugar, we don’t have any at our table.” I reached over and picked the syrup and the sugar up as the girls looked a bit confused.

“By the way I love your hair, but why don’t you put it up? I think it would look better that way, here.” I showed her the scrunchie, noticing a flash of worry cross her face. “I’m pretty sure this is yours.” Laying the syrup down on the bench, and the sugar back on the table, I removed her hat, and started to go closer as she tried to stammer a reply.

“Oops” I said as I slingshot it onto her plate covering it in syrup.” Let me get that.” I reached over and rubbed it around, making sure that it was thoroughly covered. “Well, let’s see what I can do with this. I’m not a stylist, but I think I’ve seen enough you guys to do this.”

“No wa-” Cheryl stared to say before the girl next to her intrupted.
“Oh, let him. He’s got to start fitting in around her somehow.” Cheryl looked at the cold stares of her friends, and I was surprised too, but continued to grab a bunch of hair off the top of her head, slicking the strands with some syrup on my hand to stay straight up. I slid the syrup soaked scrunchie on top of her head. It was a silly sight, but didn’t stay up as tall as I wanted.

“Well, I tried, but like I said I’m no stylist. Hope you have a good day and thanks for the syrup.” I walked backed to out table, with a smug grin on my face as I took my place next to the girls.

“What was that?” asked Heather asked with a hint of anger behind her voice “That was barely a prank. If her cabin mates hadn’t realized that she had left a trail linking them to the prank, they wouldn’t have let you do that.”

“Watch their table” I said. As I saw the flurry of chatter staring at their table, Cheryl tried to get her hair back into order. Realizing it was pointless, she grabbed her hat and plopped it on to her head, and plopped it did. The syrup filled hat slowly started to cover her face, and the rest of her hair. “I set the open syrup bottle on the seat next to her hat. When I reached over the table, I leaned on the bottle filling her hat with syrup.”

“O.K., so that was a good prank, but that wasn’t nearly as public as I wanted it to be.” Smiling I turned to Chloe and whispered something into her ear. She looked at me for a second and then smiled for the first time since she walked into the room. She got up and walked up to table 2. The few people who had seen me prank nudged a the people next to them, but with most of the eyes in the room following Chloe green face, it wasn’t nesscary.

By the time she had got over there Cheryl had taken off her hat, and glaring across the room at our table. Chloe got her attention, and then reached over her to grab the sugar. Leaning back, the container passed over Cheryl’s head and was upturned. A cloud of white sugar covered Cheryl’s head, sugar sticking the syrup covered head. Laughter erupted from the room with calls of “old maid.”

“I asked her, Will you do me a favor and get the powder sugar? I forgot it at their table. Just be careful, the lid is a bit loose.” I said watching Chloe as she brought out something from her pocket. She raised her arm and drew a single stroke on her arm with the lipstick she got.

“Here, hold out your arm.” Victoria raised my arm and drew a similar mark. “Congratulation you now have point in your prank tally. Everyone now knows that you are in this game, and” she said with a grin “you are now officially one of us. Let’s go back to our cabin before today’s activities to plan our offense.”

*Author's note: Sorry for the delay. The next part may take some time as i trying to decide wether to flush out the characters more or just skip over that and focus more on the pranks. I am wondering what you guys think? Any comments about the story so far?*
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 09-30-2013 at 06:46 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote