View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 01:22 PM   #6
slaveboy28

Default Thank you

Dear Sir,

Please allow me to say thank you for publishing the story you received from a younger submissive Dallas cowboy.
I think he deserves a very big thank you as well. It is a very well written story and I could clearly picture the emotions of the main hero, not to say the chemistry and dynamics between the two Dominants and the submissive.
Another chapter? I think readers always want more but sometimes it is hard to “force it”. Even fictional stories should, in my opinion, come from the heart - only then do they feel real. And I think younger submissive Dallas cowboy will soon feel the need to express himself a bit more, perhaps we should just give him some time.
In short I think he did a very good job and he really is a “Cowboy”. I wish he will receive more comments, because for some if not most writers they really are very helpful.
And (now being a bit naughty myself) the more comments and chapters usually means more thread views and I think the Cowboy has a very good initiative to strive for more views.

Thank you both very much.

boy A
slaveboy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slaveboy28 for this post: