Thread: Non-Fiction: Public Dare Diary
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 06:07 PM   #4
PublicDares

Default Uni Bondage

I recently was driving past another uni and decided to stop to do a quick dare. Although it was early evening it was obviously dark given the time of year.

I went into a bin area near one of the accommodation blocks (it was like a small barn and hang a pair of handcuffs from one of the rafters). I then stripped naked and hid my cloths under a nearby bin. For added spice I added a couple of the smallest binder clips (they hurt more than bigger ones, one to each nipple). Finally I locked both hands into the handcuffs with the key out of reach on a nearby bin.

Although I was in a barn type structure there were no doors just open entrances and I was theoretically visible to anyone walking past. That said it was dark and people didn't actually seem to see me unless I called out to them for help (which annoyed me as I kept wussing out of calling out to groups of guys!).

Rather odd dare to be honest as four groups of girls I called out to (ranging from 1 to 3 girls in size) all took one look at me and then just carried on walking. In all the public dares I've done I've never had anything like that but I'm just assuming the girls were scared of coming into the bins area as it was sort of dark.

Anyway after these 4 sets of girls had all ignored me, I'd probably been there around 10 minutes and I was getting cold and my nipples were sore. As such I did muster up the courage and called out to a single guy walking past who laughed at me but then got me the key so I could free myself! He'd left by the time I got out of the handcuffs so I just got dressed and walked of. As I was leaving I did bump into one of the groups of girls who had previously ignored me. Interestingly I found this encounter more embarrassing than when I'd called out to them whilst naked!
PublicDares is offline   Reply With Quote