Thread: Dare: Person Above Video Games
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 12:19 AM   #318
FoxyFemboy

Go ahead and do 5 games of OW2. You'll be playing support of course, and you'll need to be very, very securely duct taped to your chair for this dare, so I hope you're stocked up. Legs should be taped together thoroughly, then taped to the chair legs/wheels and your knees and hips should get the same treatment. Same for your chest. Nearby you'll want to have a bottle of water, and you should have drank a whole bottle before beginning. Okay, to begin with, tape up those upper arms to your sides, giving you barely anything to work with. Mute game sounds, put on some denial hypno nice and loud in the background, and begin playing. You're now going to aim to win as many games as possible, and if you can't win 3 or more games then you're denied for a whole week. If you do however manage, you can switch over to a nice hands-free orgasm hypno and continue your session. Once you manage the whole hypno session, you can get up and free yourself. Oh and if you pee yourself it's an auto-fail. Have fun!!

For me, I'd like to please do Minecraft ATM or a Pokemon Nuzlocke diapered please!

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote