View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 11:02 PM   #9
diaper_puppy1

So, today I have not had the chance to talk to Miss Ali. I assume she has been quite busy tonight! That's okay though. I do have to admit, I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to talk to her. Our daily conversations, whether they concern BDSM or just a conversation about philosophies, have become something I greatly look forward to.

Today, I had 3 tasks that I had set myself. First, was to go to a local grocery store and buy some more diapers, while wearing a diaper. This was accomplished quite easily I must admit, and while I was there I also picked up some incontinence pads (more on that later). Second, I gave myself 100 swats on each buttock due to my failure to control myself last night when Miss Ali commanded me to. And finally, I trimmed my pubic hair down so that it is fairly short, as I know Miss Ali prefers her slaves well trimmed.

Now, onto the incontinence pad thing I mentioned above. While I was driving to the store, I was thinking about ways to spruce up my daily routine. Well, as can be seen in my pictures here, I am Ali's Femme Boy. So I started thinking about that more. I quite love feminization, and I honestly many times wish I had been born a girl. However, one part of feminization that I can never experience is having a period. I know they are not good things to go through, but at the same time I am curious about them and wish that I could incorporate them into feminization. So I thought about getting some male incontinence guards, and having a time period of the month when I will be on my "period". During this time, I will 100% of the time have a pad on, and have to carry spares around with me everywhere. Each day I am on my "period" I must wet into the pads so that I can understand the feeling of having bodily fluids leak onto a pad, which is far less secure than a diaper. I will even experience the fear of hoping it doesn't leak. I think this will give an appreciation of what women go through, and all of this I believe to be an important aspect of feminization, and I sent Miss Ali an email about it. I do hope she decides to incorporate this into my rules.

I found out today of at least 1 reader of my blog, so, dear reader, if you have any suggestions or comments, please message me!

Ali's Femme Boy

Limits: Super-public, blood, eating weird things.

If anything isn't in there, it's probably something I'm willing to try

20/M/Bi/US
diaper_puppy1 is offline   Reply With Quote