Thread: Non-Fiction: My anal training journal
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 06:01 PM   #25
merlin207

Update: Wore the larger of my medium plugs (black one) until around 6pm, so made it 14 hours being buttplug. Used the bathroom and gave myself a short break. I now have my smaller, pink medium buttplug in (not pictured above, as it was in my ass when I took the pic). Usually this is a pretty easy one to insert and hold. Small enough to go in easy, big enough to stay put. However, with my ass full all day, its sliding in and out a bit easier than usual. So to have some fun, I have some looser fitting briefs on (with a pad so I the plug gets pushed in that much more when I sit) and lubed the plug very well. As I walk, it works its way out, but when I sit it gets shoved back into place!

I plan to wear this plug until about 11PM (5 hours total), at which point I will insert my largest plug (red) which is always tough to fit in. Give myself a few hours with that. And shortly before bed, will reinsert the larger of the medium plugs along with a suppository or two for my night's sleep!

That should bring the total time plugged up to about 32 hours with only about 30 minutes total for breaks.

I'll try most everything at least once!
merlin207 is offline   Reply With Quote