View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 08:11 AM   #77
EmmaHalf

So decided to try this again and got the speed-run... Going to do the medium difficulty from 20-70. I'll start tomorrow, We'll see if i can somehow manage to do it in a week lol. Do they have to be done in order, or can i kinda jump around and just try to finish them in any way?

Here are my rolls:
5: Speedrun – Roll all your rolls now – try and complete them all as fast as possible! If you take longer than a week, look at the bottom for your punishment!
4: Whilst outdoors! No cumming without risk!
4: Stripping – You must spend 15 mins a day practising your stripping technique - once a month you must record a new full striptease
23 Risky Travelling – You must go for a nude drive! Make sure it lasts at least half an hour, and no clothes may be in the car If you can't drive, then take a taxi in only a coat – still ask the driver if he minds you stripping off
26 NEW RULE : Sluts always swallow - any time you make a guy cum, you must swallow as much of it as possible – drink it from condoms, scoop it off your face, swallow every drop!
3: The nearest supermarket
31 NEW RULE – Anal lover – anytime you fuck a guy you must offer him anal instead!
34 Practise your art! - Show off your new speciality to 3 different guys. If you chose to double up, it must be 3 pairs of guys! If you are Jack of all trades, you must do 6 guys - One for each speciality, and 2 for the double up!
38 Ambidextrous – Give 2 hand jobs at the same time! The guys must cum within 1 minute of each other!
3: Find hookups! - You must meet a guy once a week that you meet through the internet for a fuck - your choice of site
44 Fingered on the dance floor – Just as it sounds, get 1 guy to finger you in a club – wear a short skirt!
46 Public toilets are underated! - Spend an hour nude in a mens public toilets - offer to suck off every guy that comes in!
2: In an alley! Try and find a quiet one
53 Body Mod - Get your nipple or clit pierced
57 Sluts don't need friend-zones! Fuck 1 male friend you already knew but have never fucked
59 NEW RULE - On the edge! Each morning when you wake, and each night before you sleep, edge!
5: No time - You can just fuck men when you like
62 NEW RULE – Underwear on show – You can wear only lingerie whilst in your own home, unless you are getting ready to go out! No exceptions!
66 Variety is the spice of life 2.0 – Fuck 10 different guys!
80 STOP HERE Final Exam - Have sex with at least 5 guys at once - that's one guy for your pussy, ass, mouth and both hands!

Likes: spanking, Semi-public, degradation, masturbation, humiliation, pain, bondage, control(clothing, tasks), toys, involving others.
Dislikes: extreme pain, permanent, feet, wedgie
Limits: Blood, scat, pics
AMA
Sex Map
EmmaHalf is offline   Reply With Quote