Thread: Fiction: Strip FIFA
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 05:10 AM   #113
thepac

Send a message via Yahoo to thepac

Adam groans but his friend is right, the last dare on Josh was way too harsh and it shouldn't have been a huge surprise that Josh would seek revenge. It also shouldn't have been a surprise that after several humiliating losses Josh would have started taking strip FIFA seriously and actually practice. All these so called surprises are just excuses however because the truth is Adam lost and he knows he lost badly now he is going to be punished for it.

"Stand up," Josh orders and without any choice the blonde obeys.

Josh grabs his best friend by the shoulders spinning him round so Adam is facing his own bed. The blonde is incredibly nervous if Josh gave powerful wedgies at 15 how strong will they be now he's 19. He feels Josh's hands on the waistband of his pants and quickly Adam debates screaming mercy and quitting this forfeit.

"Wait hang on let me get dressed again feels weird doing this in just my undies," Josh says with a smirk.

Adam chooses to say nothing, he knows Josh is just making him sweat it out and he is determined not to give his mate the satisfaction of telling him to get on with it. Given that he sent naked pictures of Josh to another girl when Josh is dating someone else makes even Adam think that he could do worse than just getting wedgied. A reclothed Josh reaches down Adam's pants and grabs the black waistband of his boxer shorts pulling them slightly out of his pants. The blonde takes a deep breath and hopes that his boxers rip quickly as Josh adjusts his grip on his underwear.

"Ready?" Josh asks and his best friend slowly nods his head.

Josh waits a couple of second then tenses his arm muscles pulling up on Adam's underwear.

"Oh fuck," Adam groans as his boxers are forcefully tugged up his ass.

The pain is worse than Adam remembers, his own boxers are pushing up between his cheeks putting tremendous pressure on his asshole. Josh is pulling Adam's boxers up and out of the blonde's pants really stretching the fabric making the wedgie extra painful.

"Fucking hell," Adam groans aloud as the pain gets slowly worse.

His boxers are pulled higher and Adam's body naturally start to rise to counteract the wedgie. Adam puts his hands down on his bed sheets and grips them tightly trying to counteract the pain running through him. Josh has a huge smile on his face as he can hear his mate grunting in pain trying to cope with the wedgie. After all the time Josh spent in fear worrying about Lindsey's reaction to his naked pictures getting to cause Adam a small dose physical pain feels right.

Lifting his arms higher Josh uses every inch of his 6ft 4 frame to pull Adam's underwear up his ass. The blonde starts biting his lip trying to suppress a groan of pain as his boxers tighten against his groin and ass. Adam wishes he hadn't worn such tight underwear today as the fabric is really cutting into his skin and the pain is becoming impossible to deal with.

"Fuck Josh that really hurts" Adam moans looking round at his best friend.

"Well until they rip you are gonna have to suffer it," Josh replies harshly as he gives Adam's boxers another hard yank.

Adam moans in pain as the fabric of his undies gets roughly pulled out from under his pants and are now being pulled up his back. This is the worst wedgie he has ever had and knowing there are two more wedgies after this one makes the pain worse to deal with. Adam is on his tip toes trying to deal with the mounting pain growing around his crotch and feeling his boxers stretch well past the material's limits but until it rips all he can do is hang there and suffer.

The harder Josh pulls the further Adam feels his boxer's stretching their way up his back. The blonde is starting to worry that Josh might be able to strech his underwear so far he might be able to wrap the waistband around his head. Adam's whole body tenses up trying not to just give in and start screaming out even though it feels his own boxers are trying to cut him in half.

The sound of ripping starts to fill Adam's bedroom and instead of being worried about losing a pair of boxers all Adam feels is relief. Josh's wedgie hurts so much that Adam can't wait for the pain to stop in fact he would almost do anything to make the pain in his ass and balls completely stop. Finally with one extra tug from Josh the fabric gives away with a large tearing sound.

"UHHHHHH FUCK," Adam cries out as he collapses face first onto his bed.

"Oh wow they were a real struggle to rip off," Josh says holding part of Adam's torn underwear.

"Holy shit dude that was torture," Adam groans wishing the pain around his crotch would ease up.

"Yeah was probably worse doing it under your pants cause they pulled up too and added to the wedgie," Josh wisely explains.

"I worked that out for myself thanks Josh," Adam moans weakly pulling the other half of his ripped boxers out from underneath his pants.

"Well mate that's one down and two to go," Josh says with a big beaming smile.

Adam's face drops and he looks over at his best friend, "Come on Josh I don't think I can take two more big ripping wedgies."

"So I can just go ahead then and make the rest of the forfeit me taking naked pictures of you to send out to every girl in your maths class then?" Josh asks.

"Oh you bastard," Adam groans, "You really have thought this all out haven't you?"

"Yep well apart from the triple wedgies mate that was your idea to go double or quits," Josh says still grinning.

Getting slowly to his feet Adam just accepts his fate is to be given two more brutal ripping wedgies, "Fine ok so I should go put on another pair of boxers then?"

Josh nods and Adam slumps his way towards his wardrobe already walking carefully from the lasting pain of that first wedgie. His crotch is still burning in pain and Adam honestly doesn't think he can take two more big wedgies without bursting into tears. It's been years since he cried in front of his best friend and Adam really doesn't want Josh to make him sob just by giving him wedgies.

Adam wonders if that would ruin Josh's new cocky attitude if he broke down in tears, Josh has always been ultra nice and friendly up to a point where Adam knows he has sometimes taking advantage of his friend's good nature. Seeing him act this way and turning the tables on him almost feels right to Adam, he can't say after all the naughty things he has done to Josh in strip FIFA forfeits both known and unknown to Josh that he doesn't deserve several hard wedgies as punishment.

"Am I allowed to pick what boxers you ruin?" Adam asks pulling open one of his wardrobe drawers.

"Yeah sure pick any pair you don't mind feeling me rip off," Josh replies still with that relaxed cocky smirk on his face.

Adam moans softly knowing that if he doesn't get some FIFA 16 practice in soon then this cocky version of Josh will keep kicking his ass and coming up with more humiliating forfeits. Rooting around in the back of his underwear drawer Adam comes across a blue and white zigzag patterned pair of underwear that he hasn't worn since high school. It's not the most adult pair of undies Adam owns but they are old and might rip quickly when Josh pulls on them.

"Very nice," Josh giggles looking down at the pair of boxers in Adam's hand, "Don't you have a pair with cartoon characters on as well?"

"Funny," Adam replies, "I think all my cartoon pairs of boxers are in the wash along with all my glow in the dark thongs," He jokes trying to lighten up his own spirits.

"Crap that would have been a way more humiliating punishment," Josh groans rubbing his face with his hands.

"What making me wear a thong?" A confused Adam asks.

Josh shakes his head, "No making you wear one of Karen's thongs that would have been hilarious."

"Fucking hell Josh cross dressing? what kind of weird kinks do you have dude," A exasperated Adam asks.

"It's more about getting payback and embarrassing you rather than how good you look in a pretty pink thong," Josh remarks with a smirk.

"Still man that's my own sister's clothing," Adam complains, "I feel like I have to warn Emma you might start wearing some of her outfits."

Adam looks down at his own worn boxers wondering if he really can take wedgie number two and it's lucky for Josh that Adam is distracted by his own underwear. The tall winger is blushing as he recalls a previous strip FIFA punishment he had to do with Emma that left him wearing her sexy panties.

"Do I have to take my pants off too?" Adam asks making Josh stop blushing and groan at his best friend.

"Unless you can magically pull your undies on through your pants Adam then yes you have to take your pants off," Josh explains with an eye roll at how thick Adam can be sometimes.

"Fuck off I meant after I've put my boxers on, do I have to get redressed again or can I just leave my pants off?" An impatient Adam angrily replies.

"Oh right," Josh can't help but grin at how animated Adam is getting, "I guess you can leave your pants off no reason to keep wedging you in them."

Adam nods a small thank you to Josh, it really hurt having both his pants and boxers wedging him that first time so at least in just his boxers the pain won't be doubled. The blonde undresses then as he is pulling up his new boxers Adam suddenly realizes just how small and tight they are. It's only been a few years since he last wore them but clearly since then his body has beefed up dramatically as he struggles to pull the blue and white boxers up his legs. Adam almost laughs at how silly it is trying to squeeze his old undies up his legs like a woman would try and squeeze into a pair of jeans a size too small.

The smile is soon wiped off Adam's face when he remembers he has to take a wedgie in this small old boxers. Slowly Adam is able to yank his old boxers up and over his crotch just about keeping his cock covered but when he looks down it looks more like Adam is wearing a pair of briefs. Adam can already feel the fabric digging uncomfortably into his skin and he wonders if wearing an old pair was really a smart idea. They will hopefully rip easy but it already feels like he is getting a wedgie just from wearing them, how much more pain will there be when Josh actually pulls on his old underwear?

"Ready?" Josh asks having turned around while Adam was getting changed.

"I think so," Adam replies feeling more than a little exposed standing in the middle of his bedroom with boxers on that are so small there is no hiding the bulge of his soft cock through the fabric.

Josh resists the urge to point and laugh at his friend as he turns round and seeing just how small those boxers really are on Adam.

"Maybe you should be on your knees for this one?" Josh suggests as he walks around so he is standing behind Adam.

The blonde drops to his knees and hopes this position is less painful for him that when he was standing up and leaning over his bed. Given Josh's immense pulling power Adam wonders if Josh could actually lift him up in the air by his boxers even when he's on his knees. Josh wastes no time behind his kneeling friend as he reaches down and grabs the waistband of his undies. Adam feels his body tense up as he knows what is coming and no matter how hard he tries to relax himself he can't stop thinking about the wedgie he is about to receive.

"Ok in 3, 2, 1," Josh countdowns then pulls as hard as he can yanking Adam's boxers all the way up his back.

Adam lets out a huge cry of pain as he is nearly pulled up from his knees thanks to the force of the huge wedgie. His old boxers are almost instantly stretched out to breaking point with Josh pulling them all the way up to the back of Adam's neck. The blonde wishes he was just wearing a thong right now as it would mean not as much material would be stuffed up between his cheeks like it is now. Both teens can hear the ripping sound coming from Adam's boxers but that doesn't stop Josh from threading his fingers into the stretched up leg holes of his best friend's underwear and pulling harder.

"HOLY SHIT," Adam roars as Josh just pulled nearly every inch of his boxer shorts up his ass.

Josh has now successfully gotten Adam's underwear pulled up so hight that it is hanging above his head but before Josh can snap the waistband against Adam's forehead it rips. The waistband just disintegrates in Josh's grip and the tall winger can only pull backwards and see that most of the waistband has ripped off of Adam's boxers. Moaning in relief Adam can no longer feel his small undies being pulled deep into his ass, he looks back to see Josh's fingers still holding the white waistband of his undies but it's broken meaning all he is wearing around his crotch is just the torn fabric.

"That doesn't count as ripped," Josh says suddenly cutting short Adam's relief.

"What do you mean?" The blonde asks, "You tore the waistband right off, there is nothing left of these shorts but the material there is no elastic holding them up."

Adam proves his point by picking at his wedgie and the blue and white fabric just gently falls forward like a piece of cloth.

"Yeah but your boxers are still in one big piece and I need to rip that," Josh says firmly.

He reaches forward before Adam can argue the point using both hands to grab the back of Adam's ruined boxers. Adam barely has time to grab onto the fabric that is just about covering his bare cock before he lets out a yell as Josh gives him a wedgie. Without the elastic waistband Josh is just pulling on a bit of stretchy fabric and that leaves the fabric just flossing between Adam's asscheeks. This doesn't feel like a normal wedgie to Adam, It feels oddly like the slight itch you feel when you pull a towel between your legs. The pain is just the same as a normal wedgie however and Adam feels himself being lifted slightly by the thin strip of fabric.

Adam grits his teeth and just waits to hear the ripping sound that will mean this ordeal is over. Josh keeps pulling but he just doesn't have the same kind of grip on this material as he would on a waistband. Deciding Adam was right Josh stops pulling up and instead pulls to the side stretching the fabric length ways until the already broken boxers tear again.

"Oh thank fuck," Adam moans in delight as the pain in his crotch dies down as Josh tears the material in two.

Adam drops to the side and stays lying on the floor as Josh yanks up on the rest of the boxers pulling it from between Josh's legs and ripping it. Soon Adam's old boxers are nothing more than some fabric confetti on his bedroom floor but Adam doesn't care about the mess. He is naked resting next to his bed wondering how long it will take before his ass stops hurting. Adam has just taken two big wedgies and he is worried that all he will be able to feel for the next few weeks are the imprints of his boxers pressed against his sore crotch.

"That was rubbish they ripped way too easily," Josh complains looking down at the pile of torn boxers.

"It was fucking agony for me," Adam moans back, "That was the worst wedgie you have ever given me."

"Nah they were awful to wedgie you in I want something that at least lasts for a couple of minutes after all it is a wedgie punishment and you haven't had a proper one yet," Josh says as he walks over to the still open drawer in Adam's wardrobe.

The blonde sits up with a slight wince and covering his exposed cock with one hand as he looks over at his best friend who is now rooting through his underwear drawer.

"Ah that's perfect," Josh suddenly says pulling something up and out of the drawer that Adam is shocked to find he still owns.
thepac is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to thepac for this post: