View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 05:17 PM   #19
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Unhappy punishment instead of dare

I rolled as a dare & have to do 4 dares

Dare #1
2) Wear a crotch rope for (roll one D6) hours. I rolled a 4= 4 hours.

I decided to take a punishment instead.
5) “Full house”: Choose two categories. Roll for two dares in one and three dares in the other.

I chose 2 from "time out"
5) Add this to your signature: ‘For the next week, each time someone sends me a PM with the words ‘BAD BOY (or) BAD GIRL’ I will owe 15 minutes of corner time during the day”. At the end of the day, you will tally up the number of minutes to do and stand in a corner for a maximum of 120 minutes. Since I already have this in my signature I added another week.
3) Kneel in front of a wall for (roll five D6) minutes. Keep your arms above your head, but do not let them rest on anything (the wall, your head…). I rolled 2-1-2-4-1= 10 minutes

I chose 3 from “Let’s avoid handwriting like chicken scratch.”
2) Write a 300 word essay on why you have to write a 300 word essay.
5) You are going to write: “Writing is an art, good calligraphy needs to be neat and pleasing.” 50 times. You must use two colors and switch colors every new word.
2) Write a 300 word essay on why you have to write a 300 word essay. I got this twice, so I guess I have a 600 word essay.

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

KIK: silky.satin
silkysatin is offline   Reply With Quote