View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 06:00 PM   #325
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaFlower View Post
What is your all time favourite book? The Giver Quartet by Lois Lowry. I just love it soo much! I actually just finished watching the movie and I hate it. The book has soo much detail and is just better overall. The Quartet as a whole is just spectacular.

Have you ever watched a movie and consider it better than the book based on (or par at least) ?

I do not watch movies often and I have a rule that if there is a book for the movie I read the book first. So I cannot particularly remember a movie that fits this description. I think some good ones have been the Nicholas Sparks books, they match the movies usually pretty closely and nothing that it too annoying. Another one that bothered me was Twilight. They messed up the little details and that was frustrating

Has this changed last month?

No it has not. It is still the same way. Not that I have had much time or motivation to try.

How many times in Europe? Twice now. Spain and Sweden
What you liked most? I like the older parts of the city better.
I liked Umea, Sweden a lot because of how much you could see by just walking around, but there was little history and it was more modern, at least with what I did. Stockholm was great, but I had little time and it was crowded. Valencia was amazing. I think both parts of the city mixed nicely.

Disliked?
I never have enough time to see everything and I often know that the rarity of going back is high.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote