View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 10:01 PM   #323
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
What is your all time favourite song? There are a few. Right now my Youtube recommends is flooded with music from the Descendents' movies. My favorite would be Rescue by Hunter Hayes. Another favorite is Neverland by Zendaya. I also love Moving on by Rascal Flatts. I love anything Carrie Underwood. SO I do not have a particular favorite, but I have been listenning to the acoustic version of Rescue on repeat.

What is your all time favourite film? Mary Poppins and Saving Mr. Banks. I love love love Mary Poppins. I also love the behind the scenes that is shown in Saving Mr. Banks. I can understant P.L. Travers resistance to making the book into a movie and wanting to do it right.

What is your all time favourite book? The Giver Quartet by Lois Lowry. I just love it soo much! I actually just finished watching the movie and I hate it. The book has soo much detail and is just better overall. The Quartet as a whole is just spectacular.

What is your all time favourite TV program?
This is really childish, but I love Girl meets World. I would also say I am obsessed with NCIS right now. I am on season 8 and I will be on season 9 probably in the next week. I live Tony, McGee, Abby, Ziva, Gibbs, Palmer and Ducky. I love most of the story lines what are woven into the crimes.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote