View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 09:52 AM   #321
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
Why do you hate glitter so much?
I am not very girly girl so anything sparkly and glittery and pink has never been on the top of my need to have it list. Not that these things are necessary feminine, but as a small child, that is how I always viewed them.

Then from there, I really love crafting and I have worked on some kids programs. If you use glitter for anything, you cannot ever get clean. It drives me mad. No matter how hard you try no matter if you clean for hours. You will always find one little speck. To me, it is maddening. I will not buy glitter, I don't even like using glittery scrapbook stickers. I just do not like it.

I know this is probably in response to Asslvr's AMA so I will also add this, I will never do a glitter spanking. While I will say it makes a cool gif, I will not A. waste money on something I will vacuum up and B. I will not waste time cleaning it up. I think even with glitter crafts, you tend to waste more than you use and it just makes a huge mess. I have always been frugal for the most part so spending money to waste it just doesn't appeal to me.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote