View Single Post
Old 10-03-2023, 02:38 PM   #2
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Oops, the demon drink! :-

We talked a lot, I bought more drinks and phoned in sick from work, I deserved a day off!

I wanted to help and listened to all I was told, wow I thought.

"Look I want to help, You can have my couch to sleep on, sorry I only have a one bedroom place, no time limit, the only rule is never steal from me."

I saw their eyes begin to water, "Really, but I do not know you, you owe me nothing but I feel you are a good person with a very kind heart, so yes, thank you".

So we left together and talked more as I made my way back home, now with a house guest in tow!

After a short sit down I showed them around the kitchen and bathroom, offered them to take a shower and the use of the washing machine. Both offers were accepted. My guest did not really have much stuff, clothing etc so I offered a spare bathrobe of mine to wear while their clothing washed and they did need washing badly both the clothing and the person but I said nothing, I thought that was best.

"Pete I said, you are, if I may ask?" once my guest wash showered and sitting down.

My new guest replied "Jenny, nice to meet you Pete".

That answered one question, my new guest was female and very pretty despite the bruises!

I asked if Jenny was hungry, "So so" came the reply, so I made a light lunch for both of us.

We ate, we drank, we talked more, we I sort of quizzed Jenny but she did not seem to mind, well I hope she did not!

Time pasted so quickly, soon Jenny's washing was done and drying and it was nice to have a house guest and the company for a change.

I know I was the host but I had a few beers, Jenny stayed on soft drinks or coffee, wise I guess in the company of a man she barely knew!

Time flew, we watched a movie together, that was the last I could remember, then I awoke in the darkness in my bed totally naked!

Fuck, the drink, the beers, too many of them, Jenny had put me to bed, undressed me totally, god I so hope my cock had been a good boy, I hope the drink stopped me getting horny and erect!

I fell back into slumber, too late now besides I am not ashamed of my body, naked or clothed and Jenny was rather a pretty young woman!

To be continued. . .
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote