View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 01:52 PM   #58
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 29

Still naked, still tied to a tree, still with his mouth taped shut—Matt was in a predicament. And, of course, there were people coming. It figured. Couldn’t be be left alone for a while? As the footsteps drew closer, Matt thought he could make out two sets of feet. Great, now there would be another four eyes staring at his cock!

These new arrivals came into view, and Matt saw that they were a girl and her babysitter. The girl was somewhere between 10 and 13 years old—Matt couldn’t tell—and her babysitter was in high school. About Matt’s age, actually.

Because the babysitter was Katy!

Katy, the girl who had dumped him a while back, who had seen him pounded by Shannon’s strap on, was back in front of him again, as though this trail through the woods was nothing more than a parade of humiliation for Matt. And she had a kid with her! Katy’s first instinct was to cover the girl’s eyes, but the girl complained. “Miss Katy, why did that guy have his thing out?”

Katy eyed Matt up and down and replied, “I don’t know, Dani. Maybe he just likes to have his thing out. Some guys do. Now why don’t we turn around and go back?”

Dani, the girl, pulled Katy’s hand away. “Not yet, I wanna see!” Her eyes alighted on Matt’s bare body, lingering on his still erect manhood, and her jaw fell open. Matt felt like the worst of all pervs for this kid seeing him hard like this, but there was nothing he could do about it. In an ordinary setting, he wouldn’t dream of letting a girl Dani’s age see his cock. Here, though, he was stuck, and Katy seemed to be doing nothing to preserve Dani’s innocence.

Matt gave Katy a pleading look, but Katy ignored him. Dani wrenched her arm free and stepped close to Matt’s crotch. “Wow,” she breathed. “I didn’t know a boy’s thing could get all stiff like that. I only ever saw my dad’s thing once, when I thought the bathroom was empty but it wasn’t empty, my dad was in there, but I don’t think his was like that.” She stretched out a finger and flicked the head of his penis, just once, and giggled when it bounced.

Then Dani noticed the rest of Matt’s ensemble. “Miss Katy, why is he wearing kitty cat ears?” She gasped. “And a TAIL!”

Katy frowned. “I think that’s just something he’s trying out right now,” she said, pulling Dani back and starting to guide her away from the naked and bound Matt. “Matt’s just being weird.”

This seemed to satisfy Dani. “Okay. But… um… what is all of it called?”

Katy sighed. She knew that she would never convince Dani to leave without first showing some of this off. “Fine,” she said. “Let me show you.” She went back over to Matt, leaving Dani to watch from about six feet away. “This is called a penis.” Katy gestured to Matt’s erection, then grabbed the shaft roughly and shook it, prompting a giggle from Dani. “It’s also called a cock or a dick, but those aren’t nice words to say. This is where a boy’s pee comes out.”

Matt was turning about a hundred shades of red right then as Katy put his bound body on display. “This is called the scrotum,” she continued, brushing her fingers on the underside of his bal sack. “Inside it are the boy’s two testicles.”

“What do they do?” Dani asked.

“Um…” for the first time, Katy looked unsure of how to proceed. “Did your mom and dad tell you where babies come from?” Dani shook her head, oblivious to the implications. “Well, it has to do with that. They’ll tell you all about it in school when you’re a little older. The important thing to remember is that a guy’s testicles, or balls, are VERY sensitive, so you want to be careful around them.” With that, Katy gave his balls a light, but firm slap, and Matt grunted in pain, unable to move.

Dani laughed as Matt recovered. But Katy wasn’t done—not quite yet. “And when you’re older,” she continued, “you can rub it to make a guy feel really good.”

Is she? Matt thought. No, she wouldn’t dare…

But then Katy had grasped his cock again, and she started to stroke it. Matt couldn’t believe this—he was getting a handjob right in front of another girl, this one too young to know what a handjob was! And to think, all the time he and Katy had dated, she had never had sex with him!

She was good at giving handjobs, too. Against Matt’s better judgment, he was allowing himself to be carried away by the pleasurable feeling, enough so that he could ignore Dani’s presence. He moaned through the duct tape. Was Katy really going to see this through all the way?

Katy whispered in Matt’s ear, softly enough that Dani couldn’t hear: “You’d like me to finish you off, wouldn’t you? And it would be humiliating. But maybe there’s something more humiliating.” Matt shook his head, and Katy chuckled. “Mabe it would be more humiliating to make you desperate for an orgasm, desperate enough that you’d let a kid watch, and then… not give it to you.”

And she removed her hand from Matt’s now-throbbing cock.

“As you can see, Dani, boys really like it when you do that,” she said. “Just make sure you get their permission first.” Dani nodded. “And you probably shouldn’t try it out for a while anyway. You’ve seen some fun stuff today. Are you ready to head home?”

“Yes, Miss Katy,” Dani replied, and Katy led her off, not giving the uncomfortably horny Matt a second glance. Somehow, this was the worst thing she could have done. She was right.

As soon as they were gone, Matt heard a rustling in the trees behind him. He knew what that meant: Theresa and Chris would be back again!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dare Lord for this post: