Thread: Marvel Movies
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 02:14 AM   #3
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Do you watch/ enjoy Marvel movies? (and do you watch superhero movies but not like Marvel movies possibly?)
- I enjoy Marvel movies a lot, though I'm DC at heart but I love MCU and I think it's very successful.

Do you prefer the shared universe/ continuing franchise to the old Spiderman/ Xmen style each separate and self-contained?
- Shared universe without a doubt, in my opinion a franchise (for example Iron Man's) gets weaker every movie.

Favourite marvel movie and why?
- My brain argues over Infinity War vs Winter Soldier, both movies were dark and took me to feels-town.

Least favourite movie and why?
- Thor Ragnarok without a doubt. Worst movie I have ever seen (movie-wise and not only concerning the MCU)
The character development felt weird, it was a different Thor personality-wise but you could only tell it is him because it was Chris Hemsworth.
Everything was weird about the movie (even the color filtering)
It is only used as a linking point to Infinity War.

Thoughts on the Avenger movies- better, worse than the individual movie lines?
- I think they are the backbone to the MCU now, if they don't give it their best the whole thing will be justice-league-fiasco all over again.

What are your hopes for the future of marvel movies (inc those announced and further forward)
- I hope they start working on some characters and divert to some different storylines.

Would you prefer the Marvel movies stopped at some point, if so at what point and why?
- I honestly don't know, I think there is too much to everything but I think they are still very far at this point in time.

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote