View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 07:11 AM   #24
archie21
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seran'el View Post
I drive my boyfriend to work every morning at 6am, so there's not a whole lot of traffic, and it's just past dawn on the way home. I was only wearing a yellow polo shirt and some bluish-grey cotton gym shorts, barefoot, no underwear, so as I waited to pull out of the parking lot, I pushed the shorts down to the floor and stepped out of them.

Only thing was, I'd forgotten to take the car out of gear, so when I took my feet off the clutch and brake to get the shorts off I stalled my car. Kind of embarrassing...

Once I got on the highway, I took off my shirt too. I doubt anyone noticed, and it was an overcast morning, so all the cars around me were completely covered in glare, so I couldn't see inside. But... I had my windows down, so they could see me!

If anyone did though, they didn't give any indication. I even got out of my car naked when I got home, then got dressed standing next to it to walk inside. I live on a major street, so no streaking inside for me. *pouts*

I did leave the shorts loose and low though, so the weight of my wallet and keys made them slip down exposing my butt through the glass doors as I climbed the stairs, then I walked right out of them on the way down the hall to my door, pretending not to notice. I took my shirt back off and dropped it in front of my door, then went back naked past several neighbors' doors to get my shorts (and keys) so I could unlock my door to get inside.

My hands were shaking pretty badly though, and every little noise made me panic, so it took like, three tries to get my door unlocked! But nobody saw.

Was fun!
Nice game... would you do it again a little later in the day?

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote