View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 10:38 AM   #1
hottyboy101

Default 4 Boys and a long weekend home alone.

Hey guys so this is my first ever story that I am writing and I've never really written a story before so hope I give it my best shot!

Characters ;

Michael - ( Main Character ) Built body, defined 6 pack with a V line. ( 15yrs )
Jacob - A little less built, has a fade outlined 6 pack including his V line(15yrs)
Josh - Also built, huge defined chest and amazing hair ( 15 yrs )
George - Quite skinny but has started working out, so fade outlines ( 14 yrs )

Chapter 1

It was Wednesday morning and Micheal had just woken up. Michael's usual routine every morning was getting up, having a shower if not had one the previous night, then setting off for his paper round and usually returning home rushing to get ready for school which began at 8:30 am. Michael got back from his paper round around 7:55 am when he received a text from his best friend Jacob saying

" hey my parents are outta town this weekend, including Monday. I was wondering if you wanted to come over Friday night and sleep over the whole weekend as we have Monday off too? "

Michael always got exited when getting texts from Jacob, and he was also very happy to be asked to come round for a 4 day sleep over! He replied with

" omg thank god because I had no plans for the weekend, but I have to ask my mum after school okay??? "

Jacob returned a reply instantly saying " yay can't wait ".

Michael's mum would always let him go round for sleepover as she thinks Michael has no life always upstairs watching Netflix 24/7. Michael would always laugh so he definitely knew his mum would say yes!

The day flew by and it was lunchtime. Michael and Jacob, also including Josh and George would all hang out together in the cantine on their own table if they would get there fast enough. Jacob had not yet asked Josh and George about the sleepover. As he asked, Josh instantly replied

" Yeah I would love too my parents are arguing anyways and it's a pain staying in the house "

And George gave the same answer Michael did via text,

" Yeah me too got no plans anyways, but I got to ask my parents first "

The boys became excited for the long weekend to arrive. The bell rang and they all returned to class, unfortunately they weren't in any classes together apart from PE, so the next time they would see each other was the next day or after school.

That's it for the first chapter! What do you guys think? Should the story continue or should I adjust anything? Feedback is much appreciated, thanks!

Last edited by hottyboy101; 05-13-2015 at 11:26 AM.
hottyboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to hottyboy101 for this post: