View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 02:14 PM   #14
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Quote:
Originally Posted by New and Shy View Post
Pam was up next. Pam started to lift up her shirt when Tara shouted out playfully "Oh no, I had to live by the dice and so do you!" Pam grinned nervously and picked up the dice when Tara interrupted again, "Odds I get to choose what you take off, evens you can choose." Pam agreed and rolled the dice.

Option 1: Pam rolls odds
As the dice clanked on the table, the numbers came up: 5 and 2 made 7. Odds.

"Guess I decide Pam."

Tara grinned with an almost evil look in her face. Pam swallowed hard, knowing well that Tara was a bit more agressive than she normally let on.

"How about that skirt, Pam? Wanna take it off?"

It was a bold move. Pam had already removed her panties. She swallowed her pride and nodded in direction of Pam. She turned her back to us and started removing the dress. Slowly, methodically, she exposed her beautiful behind to us. I had, of course, seen it many times before; Dan, however, was being treated to a new spectacle and was enjoying the sight. I could imagine the bulge in his pants as much as I felt my own.

Pam took care, while removing it, never to expose her pussy, even as she back down and crossed her legs.

It was my turn to strip now. I was getting very horny. I noticed Tara and Pam staring at the dice.

Option 1: I play odds and evens as well, under whatever rules they come up with.

Option 2: I seize the initiative and change the rules on them.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote