View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 04:35 AM   #124
KinkyKyle69

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Yes, that is definately a fantasy I've had. Being whipped by a cute domnimatrix or spanked by my daddy for being naughty

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Yup, whoever and whatever they want. Maybe even somewhere public (but remote) like a woodland

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Never tried chastity, but I'd give it a go. I have no master but if I did the key would be theirs, otherwise i'd keep it

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
Nope, major public is a limit

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

6 Would you piss yourself in public.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
Not something I'm into but possibly if I was in the mood, or even better if I was tied up with no choice

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
I would, if my master or daddy wanted it. Then it'd be up to them what got punished more, but probably balls I should think

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
Definately, but it'd depend on the master. I've done so before on kik but only for a day really before they just abandon me. I love the feeling though, going about my day and remembering that I am under the control of someone else.

10 Would you drive naked?
Depends where, when and how far I was driving.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
Nothing major, but a public toilet maybe, and I've gotten naked and jacked off in some woodland before.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
I have allowed them in the past, but anomalously

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Fuck yeah, if I had a good webcam. I'd probably try and keep my face out of it though.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Yes, so long as it wasn't permenant. I've done body writing before, its hot seeing degrading stuff in the mirror. As for shaving, i've trimmed the bush a couple times but I need to get a good electric trimmer or something (like a beard trimmer or something). I'd perhaps dabble in other stuff, depends what though.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Nah, too public for me. I mean, if all it was were my normal clothes but a bright pink girly thong underneath, maybe.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
Nah, sounds too public, and I wouldn't want to ruin any good clothes.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
That sounds fun actually, I've seen someone do this, and most people didn't bat an eyelid (tho one guy stalked the woman). It'd be exhilarating though knowing I was naked, I just don't know if I could get over it being so public.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?Yeah, but the limit would be anything too small to feel it

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? If I didn't know the people there, then sure!

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Of course, whenever, whoever, any time

Thanks for these questions, very good fun!

Last edited by KinkyKyle69; 01-02-2017 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Didn't thank the author, it's only polite.
KinkyKyle69 is offline   Reply With Quote