View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 02:23 AM   #258
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

'I believe that is all the initial matters sorted tonight. Does anybody have any questions?' asked Rachel. Nobody replied and a lot shook their heads in the audience. 'Well in that case, the bar will remain open until 11 if people wish to use it, the pool and gym are closed but there are social areas throughout the hotel. As you know the top 10 floors are under refurbishment so please do not go up there. Otherwise see you bright and early tomorrow morning.'

Rachel stepped away and turned to the captains. 'Can all of you please follow me. Jennifer, Fi, I want you to join us as well obviously.' We all stood up along with Fiona and my sister and followed Rachel out of the auditorium. We entered a lift together and Rachel keyed in the 5th floor. Following her lead we traveled to a set of double doors at the end, locked by a key card, which Rachel quickly revealed.

'As you know, although the top floors are closed there are still two large luxury suites available, each large enough to sleep 10. These will be used as the two headquarters for the teams. I don't want any of you drinking tonight and I've set the rest of the Club a four drink limit. I want no hangovers this weekend.'

We all entered and my jaw dropped in awe. The Suite was huge. A large lounge area was in the middle of the room with leather sofas and a large plasma screen TV. A hot tub sat in one corner of the room with a kitchen area to the right. A whiteboard was near the lounge area which I knew was only there as Rach or Adam had requested it to write notes and scores from the games. To the far side there were 5 doors which I assumed led through to the five bedrooms.

'As you can see there are five bedrooms which means we will be split into pairs. Jazz you will share with Lisa, Blake with Adam, Me with Fiona, James with Danny and Sarah with Jessica.' We all looked around to each other before I decided to speak up.

'Can't I share with James, it would make more sense as we are a couple.' James nodded in agreement but Rachel did not look impressed. 'No you can not. I want everyone to get a good nights sleep which means I don't want you lot having fun to late in the morning. As you can see, me and Adam have also been separated for exactly the same reason. You will share with your sister, now everyone move your stuff to your rooms then meet back in the lounge.'

A few people looked surprised when they realized that Jess was my sister especially Lisa. She knew my sister was a former member but had never met her. The times she'd visited me in the holidays my sister hadn't been around. We smiled back at them before picking up our bags and taking the room on the far left. Once we were inside and the door was closed I ran up and hugged my sister. 'How come you never told me you were a guest this year.'

Jess smiled at me. 'I thought it would be a nice surprise, I'm amazed some were surprised were sisters, we practically look like twins.' I laughed at her and we spent the next 10 minutes catching up with each other and having a laugh. The knock on the door made us both jump. 'Who is it?'

It was Adam's voice that responded. 'It's me. Are you two lovers coming out, we've been waiting in the lounge for 5 minutes. Hurry up.' Me and Jess both laughed, we'd entirely forgotten that Rachel had asked us all to meet back in the main room. We both made our way out to see the other 8 already sat down waiting. We took our place on the only remaining empty sofa.

Adam started. 'OK, now that the crazy sisters have arrived, we can start. I know we said no drinking but that doesn't mean no fun. So since it's still early me and Rachel decided we should have a classic game of truth or dare. However to make it a bit different, we will be playing as teams of two and you will be playing with your roommate. Is everyone OK with that.'

We all nodded. I knew Jess never backed down to a challenge so as a team we'd be in good shape. I was a bit worried how sexual the dares might get but we'd had fun as sisters before so why not. Adam continued 'There are a few limits, firstly, try to restrict dares to the suite. Nothing which may effect performance in the games and lastly you must set truths and dares for a pair. Whoever completes it picks the next pair.'

'We randomly drew a few papers so first up we have Jess and Sarah to choose a pair to ask.' We smiled to each other before turning our attention to a couple. 'Rachel and Fiona, truth or dare.' They conferred before deciding on a truth to start off. Me and Jess discussed it before Jess gave them the truth. 'What are each of your favourite sexual position?'

Fiona answered first. 'I'm actually a real traditionalist, I like the intimacy of missionary, why change something which has worked so well for centuries.' We smiled, had a laugh and turned to Rachel for her answer. 'Well, as both of you know, I prefer to be the dominant one so I'd have to say mine is Cowgirl. It allows me to be in total control of the situation and do things my way.'

After answering Rachel and Fiona then selected their first targets. 'James, Danny. Truth or Dare.' The two of them talked and then James answered. 'We aren't going to wimp out in round one, give us a dare.' Rachel and Fiona laughed. 'You may regret that decision guys.'

How will the game develop?
What will be the first game events?
Which society is going to win?

All this to come in the next chapters, so keep reading

Please keep leaving feedback, positive or negative. Let me know what you all think. I appreciate every comment made and any constructive criticism. New reader or old I want to know your opinion. Thanks
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote