View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 04:38 PM   #428
dorp0

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?

I have and enjoyed it until the whipping got too intense. But, yes, with a person I trusted to not lose control.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?

Yes, I have done this and it was pretty hot.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?

Yes, I have done this and it is certainly a different kind of mental torment.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?

No. Tried it out one time years ago in my apartment but just couldn't get into it. Not for me.

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

Only to a nude beach. Otherwise no.

6 Would you piss yourself in public.

Nope. Hard limit at any body fluid other than cum or vagina fluid.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?

Nope. Hard limit at any body fluid other than cum or vagina fluid.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?

Yes. Ball punches, crop to balls, ball slaps are all good fun if I'm in the right mood. Clothespins or proper clamps to cock and balls can be intense. Tied up with rope/leashed is intense if done right. Tried electro to cock once but wasn't for me.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.

I would be willing to give it a try, but not sure for that long of time and only with somebody I 100% trusted.

10 Would you drive naked?

Yes, I have done this while in the middle of nowhere. Would definitely do it again.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)

Only where legal. But if legal, I absolutely would.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?

I wouldn't want that, especially if faces were included.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?

No, unless it was a closed group of people I trusted. Nothing open to the random public.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?

I have waxed and shaved and allowed somebody to write things on me. They enjoyed it, so I enjoyed it for them, but not something I would just randomly do.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?

Naked only in a place like a nude beach, or someplace else it was allowed. Then definitely go naked. Otherwise probably not.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.

No, unless it was for a specific event/party and I was wearing clothes I got at the thrift store.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?

Only at a place where being nude was allowed.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?

Things like plugs, dildos, fingers, and dicks only.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?

I would be flattered if they wanted to, and heck I'd probably try it once if given the opportunity.

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?

Maybe? Depends upon the party I am at.

Likes... Dislikes (punishment).... Hard Limit

My Blog
dorp0 is online now   Reply With Quote