View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 10:17 PM   #53
LeeStesl1

I am a dominant, fit male ready to take on a similar but submissive female slave. To be considered,an appropriate candidate will have a Kik account, willing to obey tasks in the privacy of the bedroom and in public, participate in training to create a appropriately submissive attitude and slave girl behaviors.

Showing your face and working up to full nudity on Kik video/camera as a trusting relations is formed is a requirement, but you may keep your name, location and other such information anonymous in order to alleviate fear and/or worry's ( and the common excuse of fear over) blackmail.

Activities will include: self discipline ( with items such as rope, diy floggers,candle wax, stress positioning, and more that my deviant imagination comes up with)

Self bondage with ropes and chain/padlock (you will need at least one trip to the hardware store should you be willing to full participate)

Daily tasks that will be public, yet easily concealed and help keep your submission in mind.

Serious applicants only. Message me on Kik @ LeeStesl1 with a photo (non intimate if you wish, to begin with) and a brief description to give me an idea of height,weight, age, personality, etc.

I may be willing to use a different app as long as it is: free, works on an Android, and can sustain video on a 4g connection.

Master Lee
LeeStesl1 is offline   Reply With Quote