View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 03:59 PM   #5
stevieg

Default Part Two

Someone shouted "Here - let's help you" and the rest of the boys moved towards me grabbing my other arm and my nightshirt. I was taken aback by the action but quickly fought back kicking out with my feet as if my life depended on it. As my right leg went out it caught Chas in the stomach and he went flying backwards onto the floor crashing noisily into a pile of tins and bottles. The noise stopped everyone who then looked to make sure Chas was OK.

He stood up and said "Stop - this isn't right, leave her alone!"

It looked like he was OK so I took my opportunity and ran out of the room, running upstairs and into my bedroom shutting the door loudly behind me.

I had wanted to be part of the game and I have to admit that I was rather turned on by the game and the attention that had been on me a few times. I wondered what would have happened if I hadn't kicked quite so hard. I had reacted quickly and although the boys had pulled me back onto the sofa there hadn’t been a big struggle or much force used. It could have been that they were just being a bit boisterous - treating me like 'one of the boys' and they would have stopped before any serious amount of my flesh had been seen. On the other hand, it could have got out of control and ended in a nasty situation with my body being exposed to excited boys for the first time. Anyway, I'd stopped the game, and was now back in my room with my heart still pounding from the excitement!

I climbed back into bed and pulled the quilt up to my neck whilst allowing one hand to go down to my knickers. Slipping my fingers inside the elastic of the top I found that I was very wet and spent a few moments rubbing my clit, heightening the pleasant feeling and allowing myself to enjoy the moment. My feelings were mixed, it excited me to imagine myself showing some of my body to lusting boys but it also felt wrong for me to want to be pursued by five boys at once. With a guilty feeling I took my hands out of my knickers and lay back allowing myself to calm down.

After about five minutes I was almost asleep when there was a quite knock at the door.

"Mandy, can I come in please?" It was Carl. "I'm really sorry about what happened, it was wrong and I want to check you are OK.”

It was difficult to be sure but he sounded sincere so I called out for him to come in. Carl walked over to my bed and sat on the side of the bed. Looking embarrassed and staring at the floor beside the bed he quietly started to speak.

"I'm really sorry for what happened, it was wrong but we all got carried away. The guys are really sorry and we wish we hadn't done what we did. Are you OK?"

I was still mixed up by my feelings and I knew that in part I had led them on - they were all good kids really and I didn't want what happened to make the situation with Carl difficult or to make the situation between anyone bad.
"I'm OK" I said quietly "If everyone is really sorry then we should forget what happened".

There was a few moments silence before Carl started to speak again.
"That's really good because I don't want anything to be different because of tonight. Thanks for that - I guess we could all be in trouble for what we did - Sorry!"

I don't think I'd ever heard Carl speak so sincerely about being sorry and I suddenly felt much closer to him. After a bit I responded with "that's OK. It wasn't all bad - I was having a good time and I went along with things too.
You should go back to your friends now."

With that I expected him to get up and go straight back to his friends. Instead, he started to speak again. "The guys are sorry and would like to say sorry themselves if they can. We've also talked and we would like it if you joined us again because you were fun. We'll behave and if we step out of line with any conditions you set then we will stop and you can do whatever you want in return. Will you come back down so they can say sorry?"

Here was an opportunity to try and recover some of the situation and continue with the fun. I wasn't sure that I could really trust the guys but I was tempted by the opportunity. I needed to think this through and told Carl I needed a few minutes to consider it and would come down in a minute if I decided I could. If I wasn’t there in five minutes they should continue the game without me.

With that Carl reached over and gave me a light hug and said "thanks" and left the room, closing the door after him.

I thought about the situation for a few moments - I did want to go downstairs again but I needed to be careful - I would need to set some rules. I thought about getting properly dressed but I had liked the feeling of wearing just my thin night shirt and panties in front of the guys and as long as that was all then it would be no worse than before. I did however decide to change my panties in case any damp patch was visible. I carefully chose another pair which looked similar to the last pair and hoped nobody would notice! I then went down stairs and poked my head around the door and looked in on the boys. They all sat there in a circle on the floor and immediately went quiet, looking up at my head as I peeked it around the door asking, "Is it OK if I come in?"

To be continued................................
stevieg is offline   Reply With Quote