Thread: Punish my cunt
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 03:26 PM   #5
HelpMee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Put clothes pins on your hard nipple. Write "Disobedient whore on your belly"

Then kneel in front of big dressing mirror on the floor and start fuck yourself with the dildo without using hands. Your two hands should be used to pull on the clothes pin and try to pull them off. Once they are off you have to put them back on. Repeat for 30 minutes.
Hello, thankyou for your punishment. I wrote on my stomach and put pegs on my nipples, as soon as they were on I wanted to take them off (I have very low pain tolerance on my nipples) I then started to fuck my dildo, you did not mention lube so I did not use any, however my cunt was dripping wet and was throbbing from previous punishments so it went in rather easily. I pulled on the pegs which hurt me so much and each time I pulled them off I dreaded putting them back on again. The continuous fucking made my cunt throb so much and after 23 minutes I disobeyed my master again by cumming without his position. I then carried on for another 7 minutes until 30 minutes was up. You may punish me as you see fit for cumming without permission.
23/F
HelpMee is offline   Reply With Quote