Thread: Non-Fiction: A little fun during Spring Break
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 02:29 PM   #2
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Full-day task - Garder80 - Pretask

This task came in many parts. As such, I will dedicate one post to each part in which you will be able to read what was asked of me and then read my recounting of the events.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80
start the day by edging 5 times. You will also edge 2 times every hour plus the edges there may be in the tasks and dares.
As you may have guessed, you may not orgasm from the time you read this until the end of the dare day.”
My day started at 0830, when my boyfriend left the house. I was eager to get started, as I knew that I would have to be efficient if I wanted to get through all of the tasks. In my eagerness to get started I almost skipped this task accidentally. I just finished the edge for the first task when I decided to read what was written before it just in case I’d missed something (good thinking as otherwise, I would have been a few edges short of completing the whole day of tasks. I finished my five edges, just fifteen minutes shy of 0900 and then started on my first task. I elected to complete my hourly edges on the hour as I found it would be easier to keep track of. Of course at first it was easy enough to edge, but as the day went by, it became more and more difficult as the denial kicked in.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote