View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 07:17 PM   #13
steve42

Age, sex, language:41 male English

Have you ever masturbated...
[ Yes] ...at a public bathroom?
[ Yes] ...at a gym's or public spa's changing room?
[ Yes] ...behind the curtains when trying on new clothes at the mall?
[ Yes] ...at your working place?
[ No] ...at your best friend's home?
[ No] ...inside a public sauna?
[ Yes] ...on a balcony, patio or a front porch?
[Yes ] ...inside your car at a public parking lot?
[ Yes] ...next to a hiking trail in nature?
[No ] ...hidden under your clothes while people were around?
[ Yes] ...while talking with someone on the phone?
[ No] ...during an online video conference?
[ Yes] ...right behind the window at night with lights on?
[No ] ...at a public beach?
[Yes] ...with someone else watching other than your partner?
[Yes ] ...in your bedroom, intentionally leaving the door open?

Additional questions:
1) Which of the scenarios above did arouse you the most? Try to explain why. With someone watching. Listening to their reactions and seeing/hearing them get excited and turned on just made it that much hotter.
2) Which of the scenarios above was the riskiest? Please also describe.I've done several public bathrooms, but one in particular stood out as super risky. The acoustics in there just amplified every little sound and people just kept coming in. I was on a time crunch and couldn't wait for the traffic to ease up so I just went for it. I tried to cash it all but ended up shooting so much on the wall and floor. Even cleaning up was super difficult to do without making people wonder what I was doing in there.
3) Which of the scenarios above would you love to try the most, but haven't done so yet? Probably a sauna. Those things are so hot already, my head would probably explode from how intense it would feel.
4) Which of the scenarios above would you avoid at any cost if you had to pick one? Clothed with people around. This one just has too much opportunity for people to see you, and making other, nonconsenting people witness that just doesn't appeal to me at all.

Been in orgasm denial since 9/25/23. Add to my denial here!

Likes: cbt, semi/hidden public, anal, edging, denial, light to medium pain, some sissification.

Dislikes: full public, pee/poo, involving other people.

Denial task calendar
steve42 is offline   Reply With Quote