View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 12:17 PM   #1
redfire59

Default 19/M | Mean and difficult dares for my 3 week CRUISE

Hi there,
I am going to go on a 3 week cruise this Sunday and I am looking for really mean and difficult dares to do there. Some background information for you to find some detailed dares:
I have got lots of time; I am especially looking for dates to do at sea. I am traveling with a friend who is also 19 but he shouldn't be involved in the dares and also shouldn't notice that I am actually doing them. As I already mentioned very often I am looking for extreme, rough and mean dares mostly covering the aspects hidden public and maybe some pain (I will be limited by the stuff I can take with me). So your dares can involve the public toilets on the ship, wearing no underwear (but with special tasks maybe ) or be creative and find something else. I will stay (with the friend) in a cabin having no balcony but a window. The cruise will be in a colder territory. Last but not least: I need many many dares since I have to fill those 3 weeks. Be mean and THANK YOU!
Limits: Illegal, friends/familiy, blood, diapers, scat, pics/vids, face, needles

Toys: chastity device, small/medium/large butt plug and household stuff including clothespins, a rope and shoelaces, candles, speedos, thongs, ...

23 | M | Sub | Kik: redfire0509
redfire59 is offline   Reply With Quote